Dolores Cannon on Coast to Coast AM

If you have any media links you wish to share with everyone, please post them here.

Re: Dolores Cannon on Coast to Coast AM

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:31 am

I listened to this interview the very next day on YouTube. I also listened to the mental energy and the understanding consciousnesses interviews.

Here is a YouTube channel that uploads the interviews just a few hours later after airing live:
http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CAMDaily06/videos?flow=grid&view=15

Dolores interview was interesting. I would recommend it to everyone. Not because I necessary agree with everything, but because I think it's a valid view to consider.
Jettins

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Sinera » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 am

just wrote this on the Pulse too, anyway, here we go again:

I wish she and Tom would have a talk together and compare their insights (such as TC did with Dean Radin or Bruce Lipton).

I'm just reading her Convoluted Universe series and now just some info on parallel realities and it seems to fit although another vocabulary is used.

Her clients however also seem to report on other (alternative, parallel) selves as more real and say that you can switch over sometimes into a parallel reality. For TC these just are probable realities in a database calculation and not actualised realities. But maybe the difference is not that great at all? I still like to believe that TC is more right on this. Nevertheless, the probabilities have their own reality somehow for sure. (Reminds me all of the many-worlds vs. many-probabilities-interpretation of quantum physics too).
Sinera

Postby CFTraveler » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:05 pm

I just started reading her book "The volunteers of the third wave". It's one of those weird things that happen- I ordered a book from Amazon, and this was in the "you may like....". I wanted the free shipping and I remembered someone quoted her before, so I ordered it. Wow! I have to say that I keep telling myself that it's a good fiction book but it's making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and some things remind me of things I remember from when I was a child. Well, that's enough sharing. :shock:
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 pm

hmm CTFtraveler, could it be?? :o
Jettins

Postby Sinera » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:25 pm

In November 2011 I had a 'visionary' experience during an AP when I observed and witnessed what is called "The Puncture". It was before I started to order and read my first book of D.C., called "The Three Waves", but I found out it all matched this experience so much.
When I was reading it a few months later (in 2012) I had to nod my head and or shake it in disbelief all the time, feeling reminded of how it related to this book and also what I felt my whole life . :)
Sinera

Postby CFTraveler » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:23 pm

I feel that many of us that come to this practice of NP exploration are waking up to who and what we really are.
Well, since I'm being honest about it, one of the things that I've battled is the memory of being told (a long time ago when I was a baby or before I was born) that I was supposed to remember something, and I have always wondered what it was, and these practices (AP, meditation, etc.) have not answered the question, and at times I've asked myself if I made it all up as a child and am a foolish 'adult' believing it to be true.... but whatcha gonna do. I'll see if I've seen the quiz before.

I got a definite 'maybe'. I didn't agree with a lot of those, had lots of 'a little'.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby astralzombie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 pm

I don't particularly believe she has it correct on everything, as no one does, but she's as confident and positive as one can get. I loved how she quickly dismissed George's negativity and chuckled at it.

She is relying heavily on the past life regressions that she does on her clients and she reached a point where it was probably more crazy for her to dismiss all the "strange" ideas and similarities than it was to just accept them. I finally reached this point on a lesser level myself.

The thoughts that come across from these regressions are not always gonna match exactly because until one does finally exist with "the source" permanently, there will always have to be beliefs in whatever form a consciousness exists in. Of course, they will absolutely be certain of some things and still have to believe in others.

Reading some of the comments that are on the youtube page were funny. I don't know if I envy or pity some of the folks with their heads in the sand. I'll tell you this, it was easier and simpler to dismiss all this since no one would think you were crazy including ourselves. I wouldn't go back for anything now as Sunshaker put it.
astralzombie

Postby Sinera » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Lionheart wrote: On Friday she had Anthony Peake on her Radio Show. They were both talking about the fact that writing a book is not as lucrative as other people think.

Didn't know she had a radio show of her own. Is it available somewhere on the net?
Sinera

Postby CFTraveler » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm

I've begun to have knee problems, and last week I had an MRI scan- turns out I have a torn meniscus, and it's either p.t. or surgery. I chose therapy, and am curious about the alternative pain management methods you're using, LH.
CFTraveler

Postby Szaxx » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:34 am

Not taking part in corporate greed is commendable.
5 gold stars on the wall for this action.
I hope the good returns 10 fold.
Its deserved my friend.
Szaxx

Postby CFTraveler » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Lionheart wrote:
CFTraveler wrote:I've begun to have knee problems, and last week I had an MRI scan- turns out I have a torn meniscus, and it's either p.t. or surgery. I chose therapy, and am curious about the alternative pain management methods you're using, LH.

I'm sorry to hear that CFT. :cry:

PM me and I will tell you more about things I use.

I got tired of being accused of promoting and supposedly raking in tons of cash off the products I talked about over at the Astral Pulse Forums.

I never want to hear that accusation again. My intentions have been and always will be to help others.

The company that sells the Laxman Light/Sound Machine sent me a email saying they now pay a $50.00 coupon for any reference leading to a sale.

I immediately deleted that email, that's not what I am about!
I have gotten myself a Nova 2000 (courtesy of Chris over at EIC) but haven't used it yet. Didn't realize it can be used for healing. Anyway, I got your pms, haven't given them an "in depth" look because from now on to the next two or three months I go into the crazy busy mode. So today I'm enjoying being in the house (got my 'work' work done early), and am now recreational computing, watching videos about interesting and uplifting things, before I have to leave the house tomorrow.
CFTraveler

Postby CFTraveler » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:38 pm

I love them Renassaince Faires. About two years ago my son got one of those juggling stick things and got really good at them. They eventually broke and his dad made him new ones. For a while that was 'the shit', if you know what I mean.
CFTraveler

Postby Szaxx » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

The only red light healing pad I know of utilised a 50 mW laser.
Tennis elbow, even though I don't play it...
It seemed to work when compared to not using it.
Szaxx

Postby CFTraveler » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:37 am

Lionheart wrote:
Lionheart wrote: The Nova 2000 has some good reviews. Many athletes use it.

I was mistaken here. What exactly is a Nova 2000?

I was thinking it was a led light healing pad.
It's a light and sound machine. Like the laxman.
CFTraveler

Return to Media Links