Death and the Afterlife?

If you have any questions or wish to discuss anything related to Spirituality or Spiritual Growth, please post them here.

Re: Death and the Afterlife?

Postby Xanth » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:35 am

AstralPhreak wrote:My experience is that you don't die. You physical body is gone as in essence it is returned to the nature to nurish it. But as a soul, as a ethreal you are still alive. Some will disagree, saying that the soul can't live without the body but i think soul is much more powerfull just to be destroyed when the body dies.

I couldn't agree with you more. :)

My view is very much NOT material or physical. I view everything as part of the whole which is consciousness.
Awareness (which is the perceived individual you), arises out of consciousness in order to learn to Love.

The best analogy I've come to in regards to these physical bodies and our awareness is like a robot on Mars.
We're not IN these bodies... it's more like we're remote controlling these bodies in the same way that when our scientists are "controlling" the robots on Mars, they're not actually ON the planet.

Since these bodies are created as part of this physical reality, they stay here when our connection to them is lost when the body dies. The awareness (the YOU) simply moves on.
In what form and with what knowledge it moves on with... now THAT is the question. I think that everything physically-related to us here stays here. Everything "non-physical", meaning your awareness, your spiritual growth, your Love, your Fear (if you collected any)... that goes with you. I don't know what that limit is though.
Xanth
Site Admin

Re: Death and the Afterlife?

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Spirituality