David Icke on the Secret of the Universe & DMT

If you have any media links you wish to share with everyone, please post them here.

Postby Jettins » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:07 pm

David Icke at his best!

Jettins

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: David Icke on the Secret of the Universe & DMT

Postby Xanth » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm

I've never really been a David Icke fan... he's too "conspiracy"-ish for my tastes. Everything he talks about relates back to this concept of information being kept from people... and this really isn't the case, as we can see here in our very discussions of this subject. I guess I need to work on looking past some of his concepts and ideas based around conspiracies. lol

I will say that the ideas he speaks about in this video are actually pretty good... as long as you ignore his conspiracy talk. hehe
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby CFTraveler » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Someone once told me that he didn't start out that way and that he is very intelligent and informed. Maybe I should have read things he wrote before the 'illuminati/reptilian' talk. Maybe I'll give this one a chance.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Xanth » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:55 pm

CFTraveler wrote:Someone once told me that he didn't start out that way and that he is very intelligent and informed. Maybe I should have read things he wrote before the 'illuminati/reptilian' talk. Maybe I'll give this one a chance.

Yeah, that's what always throws me for a loop with him.
Although, as I said, this one was a pretty good video... he can leave the conspiracy stuff behind though. He's very paranoid. lol
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Media Links