Dark friendly force in the bedroom

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Jettins » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Has anyone experience a dark force that when it tries to interact with you it does so very gently?

Or an invisible force that tries to communicate with you in a gentle way while you are paralyzed for example?

If it speaks, it will do so gently and softly giving the impression of honoring free will.

I wanted to emphasize on presences or entities that don't seem to want to scare people.

Please share you story, thanks!
Last edited by Jettins on Wed May 01, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jettins

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Dark friendly force in the bedroom

Postby Jettins » Wed May 01, 2013 12:53 pm

xxfmxx wrote:Located @ http://www.astralvoid.com/astral-projec ... html#p3184
well im not sure of what the entity's intention was but what happen was when i attempted to project and was failing to induce sleep paralysis... i ended up looking in a corner of my bedroom and saw a blurred like shape at first i thought it was just the shadows ...but then you could imagine my holy batballs face when i noticed it moving towards me. it had like a very laggy/rough looking movement. when it got closer i could make out some set of eyes but it they werent eyes it was like two pairs of shiny like substance fading in and out almost(the entity kinda looked like a misngno....http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... singno.png ..... but less solid and more water/foggy like. it had no definitive solid form i guess is the point im trying to get across here . i could almost make out the color blue from them). the experience ended with me putting my hand through it in an attempt to shoot a pshychic energy blast or whatver(as far as i know it did nothing as it lingered there for a few seconds).im kind of ashamed for attacking first and not trying to understand it ..since ive always pictured my self as an understanding person ..i guess my animal instincts got the better of me. also i kinda got the feeling from it that it was dissapointed that i attack ..but after that i pretty much ran out of my room...went downstairs for a bit ..and then went under the covers and fell asleep

whats interesting about this is that prior to this experience i specifically remember my self trying to send out very strong thought patterns in hopes that an astral projector would visit me. so it mightve been another astral projector for all i know. lets just say its been a while since i was afraid of the dark and i actually was scared to attempt astral projecting or to lucid dream for a while. I've just got over the fear recently well not over it but just bored of it i guess. though lets just say that my perception of this reality was forever changed (yet again) at that moment.....in away im kinda glad it appeared before me cause I've always wanted a supernatural experience or a ufo type encounter ..unfortunately now i cant so easily dismiss crackpot ghost stories or various conspiracy theories ,ufo stories and what not... me = confused as hell and loving it

now i know how these" but i know what i saw" people feel like :D

its only recently that i ve seriously just started getting back into practice routines ..i plan to nail this lucid dreaming stuff within the month ..or atleast get a solid technique going .
Jettins

Re: Dark friendly force in the bedroom

Postby Jettins » Wed May 01, 2013 12:58 pm

xxfmxx wrote:t had like a very laggy/rough looking movement. when it got closer i could make out some set of eyes but it they werent eyes it was like two pairs of shiny like substance fading in and out almost(the entity kinda looked like a misngno...

I think the appearance had to do with the astral dimension you where in at that particular time. It's interesting you noticed that it might have felt disappointed that you attacked. I had the same problem during the beginning of my experiences.

I think these "beings", "psychic constructs" or whatever we would like to call them know that how we perceive them can be very different than their intended projected appearance.

Being approached by one doesn't necessarily mean that we will be in a projection where reliable contact is possible. I think this happens when the projector and whatever is there are in different dimensions, even though they can still be in proximity to each other. This is what creates the incomprehensible forms, invisible forms and dark figures. The dimension mismatch prevents any form of productive communication. Unless.. we include touch, which appears to be the default method of interacting when the psyche of those involved is not aligned within the same dimension or perceptual awareness. In my personal experience, these "darker obes" happen much more often during a mid afternoon nap or before a full nights rests. This has to do with the lack of displacement and expansion of the energy levels creating our state or dimension.I will get into much more detail about it later.

xxfmxx wrote:whats interesting about this is that prior to this experience i specifically remember my self trying to send out very strong thought patterns in hopes that an astral projector would visit me. so it might been another astral projector for all i know

You must have been trying to make contact. Contact with whom? Whoever got the message would be my opinion.

The reason why I asked this question is because during an afternoon nap yesterday and while in the OBE condition an alien being approached, it was my intention to make contact with one as I was falling to sleep.

Great story, thanks for sharing! keep them coming
Jettins

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions