Crispin's Thread

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Crispin's Thread

Postby Crispin » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello all! I have stumbled upon this forum searching for information in regards to AP. I've been attempting for roughly 1 week now and have run into a few hurdles. I apologise for the format, I'm typing this on my phone. Before I describe a few experiences I will do my best to answer the questions.

1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection:

I have read a few books regarding Astral Projection mainly Monroe and Buhlman's books. I also have scoured forum posts on techniques and experiences.

2. What kind of expectations do you have towards projection... what do you think projection is?

I expect it to be a life altering experience. I have read many experiences but try to keep them in the back of my mind. I'd imagine we don't have the words to describe what is experienced so my only expectation is to experience whatever may come. As far as what I believe Projection to be, I can only answer that fully once I've experienced it myself. I try not to think about the mechanics of it since I have nothing to reference currently.

3. . What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?

The only method I have tried is closing my eyes at various times during the day and completely relaxing my body. I try to focus at the center of my brows and find the "void state"

4. . How long have you been attempting them for?

1 week, everyday.

5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection? You can be general or specific.

My goal is to figure out who I am, what my purpose is in life, communicating with passed on relatives, find out how our universe operates, if there is life outside earth, expanding my knowledge ect. I have a strong curiosity about many subjects and I tend to chase them. I'd love to know how we were created.

As far experiences go I tend to relax very quickly. I tend to find the void state in about 30 minutes, doing nothing but relaxing and keeping a clear mind. Sensations are normally different. My first time my focus seemed to zoom in like a camera and I felt I was quite literally in that 3D black void. At that point I felt a strong rush of upward movement and my heart began pounding terribly. I woke up at that point.

The night after I experienced vibrations and hit sleep paralysis, and remember my name called to me and I started me awake again.

Third attempt I put a rag over my eyes and remember feeling tiny hands press into my face and head all over. It almost felt that they were pressing down and the cloth was becoming a part of me. A tiny pressure in my browline and intense pressure at the top of my head. I felt a pop and saw my TV extremely close to my face. I remember the Red LED light startled me and I felt a slow movement backwards and a 180 degree spin and I was awake looking at my TV.

My last few attempts have been frustrating. Everytime I enter the void state my eyes flutter and open...then I realize after opening my eyes it's not Astral Vision. I attempt to fight my eyes closing and find awareness of my body again.

Sorry for the wall of text, I just wanted to fill you in up to this point on my short journey. Any comments or recommendations would be appreciated.
Crispin

Crispin's Thread

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy