Conversation with my subconscious

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

Postby Methiculous » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:29 pm

I'll jump to the point in the dream where I start to converse with my 'dream characters'. But to give an idea of what type of dream it was, I ended a lucid dream and it faded, and I remained still and waited to see what would happen next and then I realized I was in bed, but still asleep, so I got up and walked away. A lot like an OBE. I find these OBE-type lucid dreams are far more vivid and 'concrete' or 'stable'.

So my plan was to talk to some dream characters and I must say I had a hard time getting out of the 'house' I was in, but managed to cut a hole in the wall with my finger. Then I was outside. Freedom! I was in an urban setting and I saw a public bus, so I hailed it and it actually stopped. I heard a voice from the bus say, 'Hey, this is not my stop!'. I walked over with extreme confidence and didn't care if I ruined someones 'busy schedule'; I was going to explain my purpose once I got on. Before I could enter, two door doors opened in the front and mid section of the bus and many Chinese people flooded out. I said hello to them all as I got on and hoped there were some people left. Once on board I looked around and it was still full of people for me to talk to and all Chinese for some reason. (If you know my background I grew up in Hong Kong and 'felt at home there' even though I am 'Gwai Lo' <-- Google it up).

So I am on a city bus full of people and I announce to them all, "Do you guys know this is a dream?" They all answer, "Yes", but not in unison but the way a crowd of people would answer with each being slightly off timing of the other. Then I heard a laugh coming from the front of the bus and I looked over and saw the back of someone's head, the bus driver I assumed, and he had a giant poofy head of hair. It was brown hair, but it reminded me of a clown. I then joked with the rest of the passengers, "Then why am I not the one driving this thing!" (It's an inside joke between me and myself. I often wonder who the true pilot of my body and my dreams is.... "me" or my subconscious? Am I, the ego-sense of self, just here for the ride all the time?)

I forget what else I said, but I remember having a hard time wording it, and yet, every passenger intuitively knew what I was talking about.

I had a lapse in placement and the next thing I knew I was walking down a narrow street like 'Stanley Market' from Hong Kong and it was dark like night and everything was gritty and wet like most dilapidated Asian markets in HK where it rains a lot and they are outdoor markets. (I love that though and still felt at home). I was now talking to a voice coming from nowhere and I acted like I was holding a cell phone to my left ear, and I spoke with my subconscious over the 'phone'. I asked, "Are you my subconscious?" (I didn't expect a straight up answer), but a female voice said, "Yes." So I got deep and asked a question I had day dreamed about in the day. I asked, "From your point of view are you conscious and am I subconscious?" She laughed! She said, "You are barely conscious." I said, "So you think you're smarter than me?!" (I was just joking around and poking fun. I always think my DC's are smarter than me.) I asked, "Where are you now?" (Remembering I use to be on that bus). I then said, "I'm in Chinatown". (I thought it would be hard to explain Stanley Market and Hong Kong to her as if she were a perfect stranger so I just simplified it for some reason). She said, "I am nowhere." I said, "Do you want me to bring you here?" (Like creating a physical incarnation of her). She said, "Why don't you come here to the dead zone?" I was a little spooked by her word choice. I had to ask, "Did you say, 'Dead Zone'?" She said, "It's not as scary as traditions in Chinatown!"

I decided to try it.

I didn't know how, but the only thing I could think of was laying down and closing my eyes in the dream. I ended up seeing strange imagery very similar to what I am use to when I remain still with eyes closed after a lucid dream in hopes of another, which is the same way this one started. Finally, I decided to stop and I got up in a strange place I can only describe as a 'Grandmother's house with flower-motif furniture and teacups everywhere'. I willed a person to raise from the floor with my hand like sprouting a live person or dream character and it worked. She was a 4 foot tall, Asian woman, but with a few 'alien' features as well and more of a humanoid like in Star Trek. I asked, "Are you the same from before?"

She said, "No."

(I don't interpret. I just like to share anecdotes and it's a true story and I didn't embellish! I did have to paraphrase the dialogue, because I forgot the exact specific words.)
These tales are fun to tell.
I close my eyes and see what I can see, whatever it may be.
It could be the sea, or I could see a bee.
Don't you see? It doesn't matter to me. Just let it be!
(written by a great poet after a dream... ME!)
Methiculous

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Conversation with my subconscious

Postby Majic » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:44 pm

interesting experience, I still think that "I" and the least part of me that is in control at times. The SC you refer to gives me the impression it could take over if there was a reason. LOL - just hope its not for their entertainment.
Majic

Re: Conversation with my subconscious

Postby Methiculous » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:54 am

Majic wrote:The SC you refer to gives me the impression it could take over if there was a reason. LOL - just hope its not for their entertainment.

I wasn't surprised by the events in this dream and it's actually my doing because of my daily musings or daydreams about it.
I am the one wondering, and daydream sometimes about what would happen if we 'switched places' in a dream.

I also wonder what would happen if I performed a 'Vulcan Mind Meld' with a dream character.
These day-musings can become 'more real' in dreams, and that's basically what happened. (in other words instead of just a passing thought in the day, it becomes a life experience memory, just like waking life. That's what I mean by 'more real').

It still amazes me how others in the dream answer without 'me' putting words in their mouth and surprise me with their choice of words.

(And something else I didn't say. The voice of the woman I spoke to didn't have a Chinese accent at all and spoke with no emotion and was 'matter of fact'. Whenever I meet a dream character like that I consider them a direct connection to my subconscious. And the fact that I am male and she was female reminds me of the term, 'Anima'. It's something I am familiar with, and if any one is not, I recommend looking it up.)
I close my eyes and see what I can see, whatever it may be.
It could be the sea, or I could see a bee.
Don't you see? It doesn't matter to me. Just let it be!
(written by a great poet after a dream... ME!)
Methiculous

Return to Projection Experiences