Conceptual Model of Consciousness by Contenteo!

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Xanth » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Contenteo created this excellent Conceptual Drawing of Consciousness a couple years ago now I believe.
I look at it every so often and am completely in awe of his talent at conceptualizing this idea. It's simply amazing.
As you can see, it goes from the bottom up and incorporates all of the different concepts into showing how they’re all connected and how they’re all just varying levels of awareness.
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Conceptual Model of Consciousness by Contenteo!

Postby astralzombie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:21 pm

When I first saw this on the pulse, I tried to pick it apart or see what else to add and I realized that it's pretty much accurate. The only thing I would have accounted for was the ability of some people to instantly switch it on and off but I think he accounts for that on the far left with the "deeper away from the physical" and it fits for a NDE as well.
astralzombie

Postby Fresco » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Thats very interesting.

So when you're dreaming you're not in the actual astral planes, you're in your own little RTZ bubble that you've created in your mind, is that correct??
Fresco

Postby Bedeekin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:45 pm

I would say no.

You are in the 'astral'... but are painting it with your own 'joy-ride' of subconsciousness so-to-speak.
Bedeekin

Postby Fresco » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Bedeekin wrote:I would say no.

You are in the 'astral'... but are painting it with your own 'joy-ride' of subconsciousness so-to-speak

But then you're at the very lowest astral plane, are you not??
Fresco

Postby Bedeekin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:09 pm

I don't know what a lower plane is... in fact... I've never considered different levels of the nonphysical... I do notice the different levels of ones own focus level of intent. Take fear with you and you will create the 'bubble' around you... remove the fear and the bubble disperses. Focus, intent... lack of fear and the increase of love removes the ego created environment.

What is above is also below.
Bedeekin

Postby astralzombie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Like Beedeekin, I never viewed the NPR as having different levels or planes. We just have different experiences based on our level of awareness and intent. I may be wrong and the old masters may have it right but then again, it would only be right for them.
astralzombie

Postby Fresco » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Yeah, lower astral planes are just a label anyways. But I see what you guys are saying
Fresco

Postby Bedeekin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:08 pm

astralzombie wrote:Like Beedeekin, I never viewed the NPR as having different levels or planes. We just have different experiences based on our level of awareness and intent. I may be wrong and the old masters may have it right but then again, it would only be right for them.

Exactly.. and they aren't masters really though are they... they're just like us. The difference is they had a limited view of the world that was heavily influenced by christian and eastern religion.

Also the the 'astral' term and its related 'levels' was a creation of the Theosophical Society that was at the end of the day founded by Madame Blavatsky and Henry Steel Olcott... both alleged con artists of their time.
Bedeekin

Postby Jettins » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:56 pm

bedeekin wrote:Take fear with you and you will create the 'bubble' around you... remove the fear and the bubble disperses. Focus, intent... lack of fear and the increase of love removes the ego created environment.

I agree with this statement.

bedeekin wrote:Take fear with you and you will create the 'bubble' around you.... remove the fear and the bubble disperses

To say the same thing I would say: Your psychic awareness diminishes until you deal with the fear that is generated by your psyche. It will lock you in, making it so that your perspective is unable to pierce though into other dimensions. Some talk about it being the illusions that trap you in places, but I don't think this is the case. It's actually a low perceptual awareness.

+perceptual awareness = objective awareness (or focus) + intent + emotions + genuineness + physiology + realization/learning it was the process into a higher perspective. (over simplified to the point of misinforming sorry)

readiness states leads to perceptual awareness

readiness states = involve the troubleshooting issues that are generated by the psyche of the dreamer leading to a perceptual awareness increase or decrease. Emotional discharges, personal growth are common in the process.

If perceptual awareness decreases you are contracted, you will find yourself dealing with nonsensical dreams even lucid dream type events, if it's increased you expand into a slightly higher dimension, a singularity within the experience itself always take you away above Monroe F22 (according to the Contenteo's conceptual model). When it's happening, it can be witness objectively by the forces manifesting around you. Such as the voids or transitional points, being carried by guides, and visiting intended targets. My observations suggest there is usually a discontinuity in awareness such as during false awakenings.

Realities in a sense peal away like with an onion. When your perceptual awareness increases it allows you to pierce through (peal) out of that particular state (bubble dispersing) into a new dimension more appropriate for you new gained perspective. This can happen seamlessly or can be visualized if there is enough objective awareness.

A lower astral realm = low perceptual awareness

-------------------

During an astral projection experience I visited a member of the Theosophical Society, he said to my surprise that it wasn't Madam Blavatsky that started the society. He also said to me that if I wanted to know what had happened to Blavatsky in the after life, to read volume 3 of the secret doctrine.

I think he was referring to philosophy of the Theosophical Society being started in the non-physical or spirit side of things before it was founded on earth.
Last edited by Jettins on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jettins

Postby Fresco » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Jettins wrote:During an astral projection experience I visited a member of the Theosophical Society, he said to my surprise that it wasn't Madam Blavatsky that started the society. He also said to me that if I wanted to know what had happened to Blavatsky in the after life, to read volume 3 of the secret doctrine

What is the secret doctrine?? Is that some type of book??

Do you have link for that??

EDIT: nvm, I found it http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/sd/sd-hp.htm
Fresco

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:23 am

You linked Secret Doctrine Volume 1 & 2.

Volume 3 was published after her death. I didn't know a volume 3 even existed before the astral encounter.

Secret Doctrine Volume 3: http://www.theosophical.ca/books/SecretDoctrine,The_HPBlavatsky.pdf
Jettins

Postby Fresco » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 am

Fresco

Postby CFTraveler » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Bookmarked.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Fresco » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:09 pm

CFTraveler wrote:Bookmarked

Have you read any of Anthony Borgia's books on the afterlife??

They are a bit hard to read, but the content is amazing
Fresco

Postby CFTraveler » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:57 am

I don't think so. I'd remember the name.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Fresco » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:41 am

Some of Borgia's best books are:

Heaven and earth
Here and Hereafter
More about life in the world unseen
More light
The World Unseen PART II
The facts
Fresco

Postby Szaxx » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:50 am

by Jettins » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:56 pm

bedeekin wrote: Take fear with you and you will create the 'bubble' around you... remove the fear and the bubble disperses. Focus, intent... lack of fear and the increase of love removes the ego created environment.

I agree with this statement.

bedeekin wrote: Take fear with you and you will create the 'bubble' around you.... remove the fear and the bubble disperses

To say the same thing I would say: Your psychic awareness diminishes until you deal with the fear that is generated by your psyche. It will lock you in, making it so that your perspective is unable to pierce though into other dimensions. Some talk about it being the illusions that trap you in places, but I don't think this is the case. It's actually a low perceptual awareness.

+perceptual awareness = objective awareness (or focus) + intent + emotions + genuineness + physiology + realization/learning it was the process into a higher perspective. (over simplified to the point of misinforming sorry)

readiness states leads to perceptual awareness

readiness states = involve the troubleshooting issues that are generated by the psyche of the dreamer leading to a perceptual awareness increase or decrease. Emotional discharges, personal growth are common in the process.

If perceptual awareness decreases you are contracted, you will find yourself dealing with nonsensical dreams even lucid dream type events, if it's increased you expand into a slightly higher dimension, a singularity within the experience itself always take you away above Monroe F22 (according to the Contenteo's conceptual model). When it's happening, it can be witness objectively by the forces manifesting around you. Such as the voids or transitional points, being carried by guides, and visiting intended targets. My observations suggest there is usually a discontinuity in awareness such as during false awakenings.

Realities in a sense peal away like with an onion. When your perceptual awareness increases it allows you to pierce through (peal) out of that particular state (bubble dispersing) into a new dimension more appropriate for you new gained perspective. This can happen seamlessly or can be visualized if there is enough objective awareness.

A lower astral realm = low perceptual awareness

-------------------

An informative post that I agree with. It's fitting with my experiences over a long time.
Szaxx

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions