Coast to Coast AM Radio in General

If you have any media links you wish to share with everyone, please post them here.

Re: Coast to Coast AM Radio in General

Postby Jettins » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:22 pm

I haven't listened to this particular interview yet. The description sounds interesting. I have something to say regarding constricted states of consciousnesses and how they actually live and exist in the astral dimensions. I will share a story about it later, but I will listen to the interview first.

-----------------

Imperfect Spirituality
Date: 04-19-13
Host: George Noory
Guests: Polly Campbell

Source: Coast to Coast AM http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/04/19

In the first half, motivational speaker and author Polly Campbell talked about synchronicity, intuition, and spirituality. Campbell said she had been diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis early in her life and turned to developing her mind/spirit as a way to deal with the physical adversity. The concept that one's thoughts actually create reality was especially fascinating, she added. Expanding on this idea, Campbell discussed what she calls the 'perfect trap,' a collective vision we share about not being good enough. "We have a real sense that we have to be different than we are to be worthy—worthy of abundance, worthy of love, worthy of the good stuff in life," she explained. People caught in this mindset spend their existence trying to become 'good enough' instead of pushing through and expanding into universal wisdom and knowledge, she remarked.

Campbell referred to synchronicity as a meaningful coincidence which is deeply personal to the individual experiencing it. "I don't think two random things colliding together, your internal and your external coming together in the form of a coincidence, is a synchronicity unless it moves you to a different place," she suggested. According to Campbell, an individual's energetic presence is impacted by receiving synchronicities and they are key in creating the next moment. She spoke about intuition as an internal awareness that sometimes manifests itself as a sensation or vision. Intuition is a personal source of information from the higher self which can be accessed at any moment when one has the open and flexible mindset of a child, she revealed. Intuition often results in synchronicity, she noted.

Campbell acknowledged the stress that many Americans feel these days, especially in light of the recent tragic Boston Marathon bombing. "We are a country of stressed out people," she observed, pointing to the need for things to make analytical sense as the root cause. Some things simply cannot be reasoned through, she added. What then can people do to free themselves from stress and constricted states of consciousness? Campbell recommended exercising creativity to make something as well as deep belly breathing, which affects physiology and reduces the stress response. Pause long enough in the day to take two or three big breaths, she proposed. There is no right or wrong way of practicing spiritual things; what matters is the energetic exchange of these practices and one's connection to others, she instructed.

Jettins

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Majic » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 am

Expanding on this idea, Campbell discussed what she calls the 'perfect trap,' a collective vision we share about not being good enough. "We have a real sense that we have to be different than we are to be worthy—worthy of abundance, worthy of love, worthy of the good stuff in life," she explained. People caught in this mindset spend their existence trying to become 'good enough' instead of pushing through and expanding into universal wisdom and knowledge, she remarked.

Wow something I agree with, nice and simple

Intuition is a personal source of information from the higher self which can be accessed at any moment when one has the open and flexible mindset of a child

superconsciousness - the contradiction of simplicity, intent and relaxation, and listening quietly to yourself

Nice post - cheers
Majic

Postby astralzombie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:08 am

That was a good one Jettins. I wish she had been on the entire show instead of the hour though. She didn't go into deep explanations trying to impress and dazzle us which made her come across as sincere and authentic. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptQFEL1lv6w

The above is another C2C called "Consciousness, Death, and the Afterlife", aired 3-16-2013. I think Lion may have linked it on the Pulse.

Dave Schrader is the host filling in and he has his own paranormal talk show which is also archived on the net.

Sorry, I couldn't embed the video. If someone else would, that would be appreciated.

Amongst all the fear based shows on Demons and the Paranormal etc., there are some hidden gems.

They have to pay the bills and fear sells. It would be nice though if George would at least ask for alternative explanations. No one wants to have their beliefs challenged when you ask them to be your guest but he can do this respectfully. He has an outstanding rep as an interviewer so that shouldn't be a problem.

Dave Schrader does this on his show. He's a believer in a lot of stuff but he always likes to dispel when possible.

I really enjoy the alien and conspiracy shows as well (except for the reptilians, I think they are fear based only) but anything to do with consciousness is the best IMO.
astralzombie

Postby astralzombie » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:12 am

Here's another good one I enjoyed about OBE. I didn't recognize the guest, William Bulhman, but some one here mentioned that he was one of their favorite authors on the subject. His interview starts at about 00:39:00.

astralzombie

Postby Xanth » Thu May 02, 2013 7:29 pm

This is going to be my single favourite thread while I'm at work!! :D
Thanks guys for posting these! I miss listening to Coast to Coast. They had/have so many great people on, but they're on so late at night I can't listen to them.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Fri May 03, 2013 12:32 am

I have subscribed to C2C on YT. It's full of info. The main problem I have is during the day.
My data package is too small for YT.
Is there any MP3 or similar recordings available. I could download at home and replay at work?
Anyone?
Szaxx

Postby astralzombie » Fri May 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Szaxx wrote:I have subscribed to C2C on YT. It's full of info. The main problem I have is during the day.
My data package is too small for YT.
Is there any MP3 or similar recordings available. I could download at home and replay at work?
Anyone?

This isn't C2C but it's a similar show. The host is Dave Schrader and he does guest host C2C. I really like his style but naturally, they have a lot of fear based material as well.

I think it may be better for you because they have a little widget that doesn't need to be down loaded. You just link it.

http://www.darknessradio.com/

It's on the bottom right. The shows are archived in one hour formats with no commercials. It'd good but nothing beats C2C.
astralzombie

Postby Szaxx » Fri May 03, 2013 2:48 pm

I think the.page has issues with android os.
There's a box enabling download or.watch.archived shows but it moves with the.whole page. No.access unfortunately.
It looks interesting, yeah the darkness, mmmmmm where have I heard that before? Lol
Szaxx

Postby astralzombie » Fri May 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Szaxx wrote:I think the.page has issues with android os.
There's a box enabling download or.watch.archived shows but it moves with the.whole page. No.access unfortunately.
It looks interesting, yeah the darkness, mmmmmm where have I heard that before? Lol

Well, so much for that. I didn't make the darkness connection till you said it. I'm sure it's nothing. Right? :D
astralzombie

Postby Jettins » Sun May 12, 2013 11:44 am

Nothing new to learn here, but here it is anyway. I don't particularly like this speaker.

OBE discussion starts @ 1:17:17

Mp3 download link for Szaxx -> http://www.astralvoid.com/extras/Coast%20To%20Coast%20Am%20-%20May%209%202013%20-%20OBEs%20&%20Astral%20Projection%20-%20C2CAM%20Daily.MP3

Jettins

Postby Szaxx » Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Thank you for the link. It's streamed so hopefully uses less data. I'll monitor it at work and find out. YT is greedy. I've been caught out by it and at £2.00 per day until the next renewal it surprised me, somewhat expensively.
Szaxx

Postby Szaxx » Mon May 13, 2013 6:59 am

Listened to an hour and 15 or so. Great stuff only 60 meg used.
Peterson, feom this appears to be an RTZ'er. Some interesting points and if he's not experienced something in detail he doesn't fob you off with falsity.
Nothing new and the amount of time he's been active, no great revelations are discussed. Pity really, we are about the same age. He started his experiences by doing it from books, mine came naturally so maybe something in this.
Interesting all the same.
Szaxx

Postby astralzombie » Tue May 14, 2013 3:25 pm

What I like about Peterson the most is his ordinary statements.
astralzombie

Postby Xanth » Tue May 14, 2013 7:59 pm

astralzombie wrote:What I like about Peterson the most is his ordinary statements.

I can truly say that, his political opinions aside (LOL), he's been one of the most fun people to interact with on facebook.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Jettins » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:28 am

I must have missed this one when it aired live. I'm listening to it right now. It does sounds like out-of-body experiences with extraterrestrials for sure.
Jettins

Postby CFTraveler » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:33 am

Thank you for having this thread, Lionheart. I don't know if I said it before, especially how you put out the videos. It's awesome.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Xanth » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Yeah, this has quickly become my favourite thread to read (listen to?) at work. :D
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby astralzombie » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 am

Isn't Alexander the Dr. who had meningitis and should have had zero brain function while in a coma?
astralzombie

Postby Xanth » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Apparently Dean Radin is on Coast to Coast tonight! 2am - 5am.

Such late night stuff... LoL
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Xanth » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Lionheart wrote:Yes, here is the information Header on his topic of discussion. But, if you miss it, you can just do a Youtube search the following day stating the show name "Coast to Coast AM and the date of the show". A video will always pop up and the bonus on that video is that it is usually commercial free, unlike the live show. That video will only be up for a small window though, because usually it will get targeted for removal soon by the Station, but in then another will show up on another link. They can't keep up with all of them.

Enlightened Beings
Wed 08-14

Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences, Dean Radin, will discuss the extraordinary powers of enlightened beings such as Buddha, Jesus, Moses, and Mohammed. Were they extraordinary because of their profound insights into the nature of reality or because they possessed supernormal abilities?

Actually, it's kind of funny that I saw this announcement by Dean on facebook, because I finished watching yesterday that "I am" documentary that someone suggested on facebook.

Dean Radin is in it. Suffice to say, it was probably one of the best things I'll have watched this year. :)
I highly suggest it.
Xanth
Site Admin

Next

Return to Media Links