ClassicBrew's Plan

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Re: ClassicBrew's Plan

Postby Szaxx » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Simple answer, go for it.
Condition, keep an open mind.
Problem of conflicts gone and you gain a new experience.
How does that sound?
Szaxx

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Xanth » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:57 pm

ClassicBrew wrote:Has anyone here heard of Sahaja Meditation? There is a Meetup group very close to my home, and they have a 10-week course they are starting soon. I was thinking of attending, but have heard conflicting reviews.

Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahaja_Yoga <-- is that it?

"Religion"... that single word would scare me away from it. LoL

But it's up to you and as Szaxx said... keep an open mind (more than mine ;)).
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby ClassicBrew » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:03 pm

According to their website, they are NOT a religion, although there has been quite a bit of controversy surrounding the organization. Some call it a cult, others a religion, others just another way to meditate.

I'm going to keep thinking about it, maybe attend an initial session. For now though, I'm going to stick with just plain ol' vanilla mindful meditation.
ClassicBrew

Postby Xanth » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:36 pm

ClassicBrew wrote:According to their website, they are NOT a religion, although there has been quite a bit of controversy surrounding the organization. Some call it a cult, others a religion, others just another way to meditate.

I'm going to keep thinking about it, maybe attend an initial session. For now though, I'm going to stick with just plain ol' vanilla mindful meditation.

I'd say attend an initial session... keep an open mind and see what they have to offer. :)

Keeping in mind that you don't need to go anywhere special in order to learn to meditate. You have everything you already need.
Xanth
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy