Classic OBE's vs Phasing

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Classic OBE's vs Phasing

Postby Xanth » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 am

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2011/ ... d-phasing/

I stumbled across this post I had made about the "connection" between the classic separation OBE and Phasing.
I read it again and, as I read it, I realized that I hit on a major discovery...

If you want to experience what most people refer to as an "RTZ" or "Etheric" projection... then, you try to climb out of your body. This initiates the creation of the reality which you expect to be surrounding your physical body.
If you want to experience what most people refer to as an "Astral" projection... then, ignore the climbing out stuff and simply allow the experience to ride through and you'll "Phase" directly into the non-physical.

Its the act of desiring to "climb out" of your physical body is what triggers the RTZ experience.

Now, this isn't some rule that's set in stone... as I'm certain there are people who climb out of their body and find themselves in some strange location, but I feel that this is the guide.

Anyway, I have to go... but I have more to say on this later. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Classic OBE's vs Phasing

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Classic OBE's vs Phasing

Postby Phantom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:23 am

Xanth I learned some techniques from the spirits I work with in this regard. There is actually a technique that is taught by Golden Dawn that address this. It not only does that but the technique is such that you learn total control over phasing and astral projection. It takes a bit of time. It's not a quick and dirty technique but the control that learning this develops is far greater than the random sleeptime experiences. Its listed as a scrying technique. But it's identical to phasing. The actual book page is on 456 and on my pdf reader is shows up as 474. If you read through you will see that the description is the same as phasing but in a controlled manner. The induction is unique. The chapter challenges several common myths regarding phasing. http://www.golden-dawn-canada.com/pdf/I ... ick%29.pdf
Phantom

Re: Classic OBE's vs Phasing

Postby Majic » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:16 am

I find the same but state it that if I put awareness into a body scan on trying phase I will get up and walk away from the physical and if I put my awareness into the darkness in my eyes I will phase directly into a dream.
Why I suspect more people have OBE's and get some strong beliefs is that they will occur with sleep deprivation or stress and attention will be local rather than internal and so they will spontaneously phase and have no idea on what is going on.

This would be wickly scary for most
Majic

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions