by request

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

by request

Postby wstein » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 am

As far as I can tell , I am not like anyone else on Earth. I do not consider myself to be human though I do inhabit a human body. I came to this universe directly from another, no 'death in between. I brought a few 'understandings' with me and managed not to forget them. Some of these understandings are: I am not my body, energy, dimensionality, strong sense of self. Physically I grew up in white lower middle class as far as I could ride my bicycle. Though in a medium sized city, it was very barren with few kids in the neighborhood and my parents did not interact with us kids much. Though I lacked for much nurturing and external stimulation, I was also not pressured to not believe in or grow out of things. As such, I had a vast amount of time to explore the greater reality on my own. Being naturally curious, not fearful, and generally self reliant that was fine for me. I 'discovered' a lot of the great spiritual 'truths' on my own. Eventually as a young adult I moved to another part of the country known for its spiritual awareness. There I learned that much of what I had discovered with great personal effort was already know by others, sometimes for many centuries. I always figured that someone might have been able to make the discovery easier but never found anyone to give me any help. By the time I encountered others on the spiritual journey, I found they had little new to offer me. Still there things I don't know and now that I have people to ask, I do ask. Most of what I ask seems too obscure to get any answers from others. On my way to and through a computer engineering career, I always put my spiritual journey first. Unlike those who push aside their careers for such an exploration, I incorporated my spirituality into it.

I have spent an enormous amount of time exploring the greater reality in an attempt to discover its nature. I am accomplished in all sorts of energy things (not a healer by nature). I also have well developed lucid dreaming skills. I did some meditation and now enjoy inner silence and inner stillness as a default state. I have learned much in over five decades of 'work'.
sin nada
wstein

by request

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: by request

Postby Xanth » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:33 pm

As Lionheart said, you're definitely in good company here then.

I'm glad you joined. It's always nice to have more like-minded people around to discuss these things with. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby CFTraveler » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 pm

W, I have to say that we are very similar, especially the 'early life' description and the 'built in' ideas and memories. Considering that you and I don't interact much, we're more alike than prob. anyone else I know in forums. FWTW, which is not much.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby astralzombie » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:08 pm

As far as I can tell , I am not like anyone else on Earth. I do not consider myself to be human though I do inhabit a human body. I came to this universe directly from another, no 'death in between.

Now that's a statement that makes ears perk up. I assume your NP explorations have confirmed these feelings as well.

I don't even want to talk about what I have done in past lives. Though you're more or less referring to a life that was extended by taking on a human existence.

Call me crazy, but I can see that happening.
astralzombie

Postby wstein » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:05 am

astralzombie wrote:
As far as I can tell , I am not like anyone else on Earth. I do not consider myself to be human though I do inhabit a human body. I came to this universe directly from another, no 'death in between.

Now that's a statement that makes ears perk up. I assume your NP explorations have confirmed these feelings as well.

Call me crazy, but I can see that happening.
Yes confirmed both through OBE and vision work. FYI, don't panic, you might end up here with a few dimensions out of commission :(

Most of my 'other life' information comes from rummaging around in my over-soul's memories Though there have been a few 'visits'. Those other incarnations run the full spectrum from worm to the only thing in a universe.
sin nada
wstein

Postby astralzombie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:37 am

For clarification, do you believe that before you came to be a human, you were already in another physical form. As in, no non physical downtime (or at least the very bare minimum) and straight to business?

To me, this implies some out of this multiverse technology or a super serious "mission". I understand that you remember a few things (a lot more than most) but you probably don't understand everything yourself (or maybe you do) but I'm sure you have some very interesting theories as to why you would incarnate as a human in this manner.

Unless I am just completely ignorant to how common such an occurrence is, I would imagine this places you alongside an elite group of advanced "souls", i.e. Jesus, Buddha, Kim Kardashian :lol: (please don't hunt me down and kill me).

Please don't mistake my humor for insincerity or mockery. I am very passionate about all this and I believe that people are sane and have good reason for what they have come to believe, until there is reason to suggest otherwise. :)
astralzombie

Postby astralzombie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:24 pm

No doubt, Lion. It's just that not to many people will admit to these feelings and my curiosity compels me to ask, ask, ask. :)

Reminds me of the work of Dolores Cannon and what she is uncovering from regressive hypnosis.
astralzombie

Postby Majic » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:27 pm

As far as I can tell , I am not like anyone else on Earth

You are a lot like us, or we like you :)
Majic

Postby Xanth » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Majic wrote:You are a lot like us, or we like you :)

The only thing that truly separates us are our experiences. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby wstein » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:22 pm

astralzombie wrote: For clarification, do you believe that before you came to be a human, you were already in another physical form. As in, no non physical downtime (or at least the very bare minimum) and straight to business?
That is correct.

astralzombie wrote: To me, this implies some out of this multiverse technology or a super serious "mission".
Not a technology, a skill in dimensionality (the ability to manipulate dimensions). I don’t think all that skill was retained but some was.

astralzombie wrote: I understand that you remember a few things (a lot more than most) but you probably don't understand everything yourself (or maybe you do) but I'm sure you have some very interesting theories as to why you would incarnate as a human in this manner.
I don’t have full memories, only some. I do remember ‘folding up’ (from 5 to 3 spatial dimensions) and coming here. The exact reason for coming here is not known (unfortunately as I would like to know). I do know that I was being chased by a gang of very ill intended beings (there is more back story I’m not sharing yet). I remember thinking of hiding in reduced dimensionality and then dismissing it as a clever but bad idea. Then a gap followed by memories of folding up and coming here. Panic??

astralzombie wrote: Unless I am just completely ignorant to how common such an occurrence is, I would imagine this places you alongside an elite group of advanced "souls", i.e. Jesus, Buddha,
I am an ‘old soul’, old souls don’t compare themselves to others. In the multiverse and beyond there are quite a number of beings with powerful natural abilities. Many of those abilities come from their incarnation not their spirit. Some of my other incarnations are massively way more capable than I am, for instance one accidentally unmade a universe.

astralzombie wrote: Kim Kardashian :lol: (please don't hunt me down and kill me).
You seem to be doing a fine job of that yourself. Though I doubt you will, let me know if you need help.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Majic » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:37 pm

The only thing that truly separates us are our experiences

Yip and also the one thing that I hope brings us together as well
Majic

Return to Introduce Yourself