Building things in the astral realms ?

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby ob1 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:36 am

Hi , i was wondering if anyone here had ever built things (ie : buildings ,structures,mountains,pretty much anything you can think of) in the astral realms and that they are still there if you go back ?

Lets say that i want to create a small moon for the earth realm,im not sure how its called but the first place you go to when you go OB.And so i build this moon and what i want to know is,if its possible to build/create it,will it be able to say start in orbit and always be there every time i OBE ? Also what im wondering is ,if its there permanently, could other astral travelers see it too ?
ob1

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Building things in the astral realms ?

Postby Xanth » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:19 am

I've had reoccurring experiences in what I would call the "same" place... I don't think I can verify it's the exact same places though.
But yeah, I do believe you can build "areas" and have them exist as long as you keep going back to them. The Astral Pulse had an experiment going at one point 8 - 10 years back called "Astral Pulse Island".
It seemed to be very solid while people were visiting it. So who knows really. :)

There are "collective" environments too... this physical reality is one such "collective" reality, being created and fueled by the collective consciousnesses of all consciousnesses experiencing it. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby ob1 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:40 am

Very intereresting, i just looked it up.Very nice.I hope ill be able to do the same but one thing ill do is not tell what i build on that moon or object,to verify if what they see is the same thing.
ob1

Postby Phantom » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:03 pm

My experiences are more people oriented and places are not really relevent I am with the same people most of the time.
Phantom

Postby Majic » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:44 pm

I had 2 houses that I returned to on occasion for a few years but they were there and I didnt really build them. The concepts are solid enough that I have sketches of one and would like to put it up for real, the other is a nice riverside cottage and if I find it in a dream I go to sleep there
Majic

Postby ob1 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Majic wrote:I had 2 houses that I returned to on occasion for a few years but they were there and I didnt really build them. The concepts are solid enough that I have sketches of one and would like to put it up for real, the other is a nice riverside cottage and if I find it in a dream I go to sleep there

Nice !
ob1

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions