'Being' someone else

If you have any questions or wish to discuss anything related to Spirituality or Spiritual Growth, please post them here.

'Being' someone else

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Does anyone ever have a moment when they are thinking about someone, then suddenly find themselves thinking what it's actually like being that person? In terms of being in that person and feeling how they feel in general?
Like being in their head, but also their body?
Taoistguy

'Being' someone else

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: 'Being' someone else

Postby Szaxx » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 pm

In a way yes.
During a 'high level' clairvoyant dream you are each person there. You know and feel everything each person present is. You know what they are saying to their friends even when they speak an unknown language.
You know them as you 'are within' them.
This is where the differences of mindset and emotional conviction present themselves clearly.
In these dreams everything is an exact precognitive definition of whats to come. You get tied into all present and the experience itself can't really be worded into its true perspective..
It's a one with everything and everything is one.
This also has evolved into daily physical life, it's problem is you can't tell who is responsible for the experiences of life you are sharing.
At present, a female with strong emotional issues is being experienced. I'd guess someone close to her has died and this is plaguing her mind.
It's not persistent but it's impact is as strong as if I was experiencing the loss personally.
It could easily be my misinterpretation of the emotional data, this is possible.
All I can do at present is attempt to respond with reasoning and hope it's a two way datastream.
I have had this inside view of others before but never asked a thing at that time. It usually is someone physically close. I know who the instant I see them. Occasionally names and other info presents itself.

It's almost what you're asking.
I hope it's related to your question.
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:48 am

I had some strong experiences with one of my daughters and still get these flashes of another view from time to time.

When my oldest daughter was just born I would get times when I was looking out from her eyes. it was like a small displacement of awareness a little away from where I was and at times I was way outside on the hospital grounds. I am sure I was seeing the world as a newborn child will. It was special and frequent for a while.
At one point when she was first starting to breastfeed at the ward she would not take a nipple and I told the midwife and my partner that it was because the breast was dark and cold. It turned out that there was an infection and that is why she would not feed from one side and I had seen this through her eyes as cold black/blue and would now like to think that I know how a newborn sees the world. I used to say it just in colors but now think that it is in light and warmth. The beginning of images for the mind.
Majic

Postby Taoistguy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:05 pm

I think there normally has to be some sort of emotional connection with the person. But if you can feel connected to a bird by feeling you are connected to it as a fellow living being, you could also see the world through the eyes/mind of a bird for a while.
Taoistguy

Postby Szaxx » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:46 am

The young girl has appeared somewhat indirectly. She was fearing for her life and losing it would have an impact on her family.
Yesterday she was in hospital having surgery for two problems. One was removal of her appendix ( thats 3 locally) and the other was a burst cyst.
She is now on the mend.
The strangest part is she is young and lives next door.
I occasionally say hi.
There's no real connection, just knowing her seems to have been enough for the connection and her emotional state to be recieved strongly.
I'll ask her how she was feeling when she comes home and recovers.
It would be an interesting verification.
Szaxx

Postby Taoistguy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:26 am

Is she aware of your cinnection? Just sending her strength and acceptance as you do can be enough.
Taoistguy

Postby Szaxx » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:37 am

Im not sure. I wasn't sure who was suffering. The emotional state brought tears and the fear I felt was overwhelming. I'm normally unemotional, having a very high degree of self control outwardly.

It happens with a few people I know too, these are normally their feelings from an event that hasn't happened but will. Its never wrong. I know where to be and usually prevent some bad aspect of it.
Best case was being inside the brother of a good friend while at school, back in the 70's. I saved his life. I scared the crap out of everyone around me shouting at my friend to go home. I'm normally quiet.
The worst one prevented a young girl being strangled to death. I faced her oppressor head on and had to use some aikido. He was twice my size and left with a broken bone. I detest violence.
He called me a psycho and challenged me a few times. I went to his house to let him know he was being stupid. The police visited him eventually.
The young girl, I've been with her for 25 years, just incase of a return.
Other times are random, I see things from unknown people who come close. They look or sort of stare as if they know me or know something different. I don't ask questions, they are emotionally sensitive usually. I'd hate to tell them anything I shouldn't really know and upset them. Generally these are female. Not sure if that has any significance apart from the higher emotional frame of mindset.
Szaxx

Return to Spirituality