Been gone awhile

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

Been gone awhile

Postby Taoistguy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:57 pm

I've been gone awhile because I was frustrated at my lack of progress. Thought I should 1ust take a break and maybe see if I can recharge myself. Anyhow, I'm back now with renewed vigour.
Had a bit of an interesting experience the other night when trying to project and my mind suddenly filled with a very clear chocolate brown colour which had never happened before; then a couple of days later I read an account where the same thing had happened to someone else. Anyone else experience this and what do you think it signifies?
Taoistguy

Been gone awhile

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Been gone awhile

Postby Xanth » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:15 am

Taoistguy wrote:I've been gone awhile because I was frustrated at my lack of progress. Thought I should 1ust take a break and maybe see if I can recharge myself. Anyhow, I'm back now with renewed vigour.
Had a bit of an interesting experience the other night when trying to project and my mind suddenly filled with a very clear chocolate brown colour which had never happened before; then a couple of days later I read an account where the same thing had happened to someone else. Anyone else experience this and what do you think it signifies?

Heya! Nice to see you back here again. :)

Our minds are so very interesting in that random stuff like that can happen! Maybe you'll figure out why it happened soon! :)

We can split your experience into two subjects:

1. brown
2. chocolate

What do those two things mean to you?
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:24 pm

um, not a lot. chocolate? not really got strong feelings about chocolate.
Taoistguy

Postby Xanth » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Taoistguy wrote:um, not a lot. chocolate? not really got strong feelings about chocolate.

Well, figure out what those mean to you in relation to each other... and you'll have "one possible" answer. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Taoistguy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Xanth wrote:
Taoistguy wrote:um, not a lot. chocolate? not really got strong feelings about chocolate.

Well, figure out what those mean to you in relation to each other... and you'll have "one possible" answer. :)

I hate you. ;)
Taoistguy

Postby Xanth » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:44 am

LoL Symbolism and how you perceive those symbols is about 90% of interpreting your experiences. Dreams or otherwise. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Phantom » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 am

I'll tell you something. I learned that I was actually projecting but my vision while phased out of physical wasn't right. ( I'm still working on it actually) the belief that you cannot project will blind you in your projection when your there. You are projecting but there is something which is blocking your perception. The focus of meditation should be finding and removing the block. I learned this when I was dreaming. I wake up and one of my guides tell me that I was projected and I work to try to recall the projection. ( I'm clairaudient) In my case what was actually perceieved by other spirits in my projection was totally different than my perception.
Phantom

Postby Taoistguy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Well that musy have been surprising for you. I guess I should keep,my mind more open.
Taoistguy

Postby AstralPhreak » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:57 pm

Taoistguy wrote:I've been gone awhile because I was frustrated at my lack of progress.

Frustated? Don't be. OBE in general should be a fun and interesting journey. Don't be discouraged. If it helps i failed more times then i succeeded but once i did it it was so fun that i wanted to do it again and again. And in time you find that with proper preparation and technique, anyone can do it. But just give it time, frustation leads to anger and anger next to fear is the biggest focus killer. Have fun and it will come! ;)
Astral projection guide for them chakras!
AstralPhreak

Return to Projection Experiences