Been busy observing other realities.

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Bedeekin » Wed May 15, 2013 1:56 pm

I don't expect anyone really missed me... but I've been very very busy designing a world for a film. It's caused me to focus a LOT on creating experiences to draw inspiration from... so I've been painting... eating... OOBEing... painting, eating, OOBEing.... for about a month now. The results have been amazing and I've successfully revisited many old 'haunts' - pun intended.

I've spent a large portion of my cognitive awareness (not including unconscious dreaming) in the nonphysical... and been to places that would emotionally arrest even the most skeptical and turn the shit white of many more. I can almost hear others reading this thinking... "Me too... Me too.... I've seen things like this... I know what you mean". From my experience of what is said and judging from the way most discuss it I very much doubt it or rather they can't have or they wouldn't be talking about OOBEs the way they do. My life has been moved to make sure I have chose a career where I can replicate and re-live that nonphysical existence in this reality. To play.

Sooooooo

I keep quiet about most of my experiences. I feel that I have spent a lot of my own time figuring things out for myself. I will teach to those who want to learn how to swim but I'm not in the habit of describing my journeys. I find that throwing them into the public arena leaves it open to OTHERS beliefs and interpretations... and loses its amazing beauty and magic... for me anyway. Instead of writing a book about OOBEs I have decided to create a pictorial book with images. Words can be twisted and interpreted by anyone... scenes and images are set firmly and leave a sense of wonder and discovery. Also... pictures and paintings can paint a thousand words... also I won't be so tentative about 'selling' the book rather than giving it away.

Anyway.. I'm still busy but I thought I'd touch base and tell yous about my intentions.
Bedeekin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Been busy observing other realities.

Postby astralzombie » Wed May 15, 2013 2:06 pm

You couldn't be more wrong.

You were missed. Good to hear from you.
astralzombie

Postby Szaxx » Wed May 15, 2013 3:17 pm

If you reflect on the Badlands, that will be an instant hit.
With your trade, it'll be fantastic, you know all the tricks.
Definately a must see.
Szaxx

Postby mini stapler » Wed May 15, 2013 9:55 pm

I missed you bedeekin,

you know, the way you used to make words appear on forums...

Yeah, that's all I've got bud. :lol:

Am looking foward to the book though! Glad you're choosing imagery as the medium, I only ever look at the pictures anyway! :D
Absolute looney tune.
mini stapler

Postby astralzombie » Thu May 16, 2013 2:53 am

I didn't have much time earlier and I was scrambling to get my short reply in but man...just drop in and say hello every once in a while. :D

The last time I heard anything from you was about the BB and you were quite upset at all the BS going around. I'm glad to hear that you're busy making movie magic.

I'm sure your illustrations would blow people away and it really sounds like a unique and incredible endeavor. There are plenty of books already out there and they are becoming redundant in many ways. Yours' sounds like anything but.

Hope to hear more from you soon. :D :D
astralzombie

Postby Bedeekin » Thu May 16, 2013 9:14 am

I just read a book (which i bizarrely won on Facebook) called 'Worlds: a mission of discovery'. It's written and created by a work colleague called Alec Gillis. It's a theoretical visual record of man's first foray into an alien world that revolves around Alpha Centauri. Beautifully presented. He spent 7 years making creatures and miniature landscapes for it.. very convincing.

I wouldn't be making models but painting photographically.. like matte paintings.

Thanks for the words of support yous guys. I've always been wanting to write a book... but I think many have it covered in written form... a few of which reside on this forum.

I think visual representation is the best policy for me. ;)
Bedeekin

Postby Xanth » Thu May 16, 2013 11:50 am

astralzombie wrote:You couldn't be more wrong.

You were missed. Good to hear from you.

I'll give that a big fat juicy second! :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Thu May 16, 2013 2:48 pm

And again, hat-trick.
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Sat May 18, 2013 2:34 am

I just put the book on my wish list for my next order so thanks for that. And would love to see any dreams or experiences that you have had so tease us with one sometime
Majic

Postby Xanth » Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 am

Bedeekin wrote:I keep quiet about most of my experiences. I feel that I have spent a lot of my own time figuring things out for myself. I will teach to those who want to learn how to swim but I'm not in the habit of describing my journeys. I find that throwing them into the public arena leaves it open to OTHERS beliefs and interpretations... and loses its amazing beauty and magic... for me anyway. Instead of writing a book about OOBEs I have decided to create a pictorial book with images. Words can be twisted and interpreted by anyone... scenes and images are set firmly and leave a sense of wonder and discovery. Also... pictures and paintings can paint a thousand words... also I won't be so tentative about 'selling' the book rather than giving it away.

Anyway.. I'm still busy but I thought I'd touch base and tell yous about my intentions.

Honestly? I, for one, would love to hear about your experiences.
I don't think anyone will attempt to disect or judge what they read. That's one of the nice things about y'all. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby astralzombie » Sat May 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Honestly? I, for one, would love to hear about your experiences.
I don't think anyone will attempt to disect or judge what they read. That's one of the nice things about y'all. :)

Uh,oh.

*slinks away to hide in the corner*

I've been a bad doggie. :oops: :oops:
astralzombie

Postby Xanth » Sat May 18, 2013 12:38 pm

astralzombie wrote:Uh,oh.

*slinks away to hide in the corner*

I've been a bad doggie. :oops: :oops:

ROFL

*grabs a rolled up newspaper!*

The flip side is that if something does squeak out... nobody is going to take it personally.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Bedeekin » Sun May 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Haha... astralzombie.

Well 50% of the stuff I design is stolen from what I have experienced... and my other half Kath has said to me on countless occasions "Why can't you carve out a living with your OOBEs and experiences?" :lol:

I started writing a book but the internet is flooded with books about them... and some of the best are free e-books. ;) ;) ;) and I've always found that giving info free much more satisfying.

Just to break off slightly.. It's actually one of the most annoying things trying to speak to someone who has written a book for profit. Anthony Peake is terrible for it... (although I do like him personally). Whenever I try to discuss things with him I am restricted in the sense that he will at some early point say 'I explain it all in my last book . . . . . . . . .' :evil:
Bedeekin

Postby ChopstickFox » Wed May 22, 2013 10:11 pm

oooh! I'm excited! And missing you! Missing you and excited!

And dude, your experiences are fascinating and even if you just had a journal of them I'd eat them all up. Or rather... read them all up? Amazing stuff. It's not very conservative of me to post pretty much every wacky adventure of mine, but I've been told people like reading them if anything as entertainment... And that makes me happy seeing others enjoying themselves... And if people have negative opinions poo on them! Ha! I guess I'm stubborn enough to not let others' interpretations override my own. Maybe? I dunno... I'm cool with just being silly.

I can't wait to see your stuff. I always look forward to seeing what you do. :)
ChopstickFox

Postby Zagadka » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 am

I think your visual project is a great idea! I think I get what you mean when you try to share your experiences to others and they see it and interpret it theirs ways. I am by no way exploring other realities to the extent you seem to be, but I also decided to keep quiet about my dreams and projections experiences. I tended to speak about it in real life sometimes, people just weird out more than anything else. I try to make use of my experiences for myself.
Stand tall and shake the heavens
Zagadka

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions