azoth's plan

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

azoth's plan

Postby azoth » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:03 pm

I'm 34 years old and am a single father of 3 kids, so the only time I really have to practice is at night after they have went to bed. I wouldn't classifi myself as religious as I don't believe in the dogmas. I've always been in search of something more, and that it's there.
I know that it's you mind leaving your body within another less dense she'll (astral body). That your vibration dictates where you go once you are out as far as what realm you go to. That everything is created instantaneously by thought there. I know that nothing can harm me and that I can go to my body at any time.
I've tried laying down on my back till my body goes to sleep, visualization where I imagine my astral double leaving my body, and the rope. I just don't know when to try the exit techniques other than after the vibrations or things like that that people say don't always occur.
I want a greater understanding of myself and the world (to enrich my life spiritually), to be able to go and visit ancient monuments and investigate them, learn from my higher self, see if et's do exist.
I've been trying off and on since I was 15. I just recently started trying again 1 1/2 months ago, and I work on it almost every night.
azoth

azoth's plan

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: azoth's plan

Postby Xanth » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Hey there Azoth! Welcome to the Astral Academy / Destynee's Plan!
Looks like you answered all of the starting questions! Perfect!

Can you describe for me (in as much or as little detail as you want to) your process for your visualization of imaging your "astral double" leaving your body?
How much... (I'm not sure how to ask this)... how much FOCUS do you put into this visualization?

If I was to ask you, on a scale from 1 to 10, how deep you're into your visualization, what would you score it?
1 = you're totally physically focused (like you are right now while reading this post)
10 = you're totally focused within your visualization and you have ZERO (or as close to zero) focus within this physical reality

My point being is that in order to get that projection reflex to trigger, you need to have your focus sitting around a 7 to 10. That's around when your awareness lets go of this physical reality and begins the process of finding another reality to latch onto for your consciousness to experience. That's when your awareness will make the jump and "project".

Run through the lessons we have planned out. Lesson #2 would be of great value to you I believe. It'll teach you focus. Use that video until you're certain you've pushed this physical reality away during the session. :)
Let us know if you have any questions!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby azoth » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:10 pm

Realistically probably a 3 or 4

I wait till my body becomes numb before I start this visualization. I also incorporate the tactical imagery. When I start I create the Electrical sensations on my physical body first. I have it down to where I can just sort of turn it on but only at the hands and feet. I have to put a little work into spreading it. It comes pretty easy to me. I then start imagining an astral double being formed and slowly moving out while creating the sensations of floating and how it might feel leaving. I know now that there isn't really any feeling when actually separating and didn't think of it till now. About a week ago I was able to get part way out. I did this by just going to sleep not intending on doing anything; I was just going to sleep for the night cause I had an early morning. Anyways I try to imagine what everything looks like and what it feels like while I'm out and about.
azoth

Postby Szaxx » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Hi Azoth,
Nice to see you've joined. I had a feeling you would.
Any questions just fire away, it doesn't matter if you think they're unimportant. The art is full of subtleties.
Szaxx

Postby azoth » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Was just checking in. I have still been practicing almost every night by just laying there with a clear mind waiting for my body to go to sleep. I haven't been able to do it again yet tho. I tried sleeping for 1 hour, then turning over on my back last night but fell asleep almost instantly. So, I figured I'd try the same thing tonight only this time I plan to sit in a chair. Thanks for the support and advice guys. Wish me luck.
azoth

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy