Journal for AT experiences.
Taoistguy

Astral Travel

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Astral Travel

Postby Taoistguy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 am

Attempt 1:
Lyting down in bed about 2 a.m. Relaxed. Shallow soft breathing. No shakes. Get a feeling of the Void, but not really sure cos it keeps returning to seeing speckly black and bright purple patterns of closed eyes. Nothing else happens.

Attempt 2:
This seems to be much later and I have fallen asleep. I feel the vibrations and try to 'leave my body'. Having problems leaving. I appear to see some sort of weird moth thing pass me by, it looks like a childs toy but I accept it as normal. I try to put my mind in it so as to help me leave my body. My legs are up at a stange angle making my body folded almost, even though it also seems my legs are still lying straight in bed. I am aware of these bent legs feeling solid and I push them pack down in an attempt to exit smoothly. Seems like my head wont exit and stops me doing a full exit.

Attempt 3:
Lying straight on my back in bed. A short time after attempt 2. I'm feeling the vibrations and it feels as if someone has hold of my ankles lifting me up. I think I wont like it upside down but try to reason that it's the astral so it wont feel so bad. As my legs are raised, I try to keep myself straight by trying to lift my torso and head also but that seems to stop my being lifted up by my ankles. I'm suddenly aware of a noise or unintelligible voice by my ear and it feels threatening. I wake up.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:22 pm

decide to let my mind go free from my body. trying to focus and get tingles. colours etc. small pictures and bright strange objects amd strange pattern things.
ask guides for help to get out. get whole bod tingles esp. in hips and think guides trying to lift me up so i relax and let them and try to help them.
suddenly very black. think i'm in the void but no other vision, doesn-t feel like last time. i ask for clarity a few times but nothing.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:52 pm

relaxing. tring to focus on 3d space. head switch in head. feeling of subtle floating. tingling.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:58 am

Started of relaxing. Find myself having really strong vibrations but I don't seem to be able to exit. Next, I find myself in a bed and pretending to sleep whilst 2 soldiers search for info around me as the bed is in a sort of courtyard near a canal.

I open my eyes and 1 of the soldiers is a general. The other one has gone. Then we see a lad of native americans riding towards us and the general freaks out. I tell him we need to run. They change and change a few times as tyhey head towards us as they change to war of independence troops and then into civil war troops.

I help him run and we go along some country road by a small village I know and we decide to go into an old industrial building....it's in the past. I tell him we can do anything we want and we will appear maybe like ghosts to anyone who sees us. We go up some stairs and look at some clay figurines and a beautiful crafted colourful egg some artist is making. I'm worried he might break them. We go downstairs past workers coming in to work. i lead him into a new room and we ar in the owner's parlour and he's istening to chamber music with one of those disco lights that emit cloured spots aroun the room. He thinks we're here for a business meeting with him so he leads us to his office where there are 2 massive blackboards in the room.

We go, or I go, and I'm back on a country road and decide to try to fly and I manage to glde somewhat. Then I hear a woman asking for help and over a field comes a woman with a lovely dog. She says it's not well and has some kinda disease and needs to put it to sleep. She gets out a needle and injects it while I stroke the dog.It doesn't take immediate effect and the dog gets up and we walk it around. We come to a fiels where there are other people and find a spot to sit.The woman goes off for some reason leaving me with the dog. The dog talks and gets up quite shakey and we go into some room in a pub and it collapses but still not dead. Dr. Who arrives in William Hartnell form and does something to the dog. I am amazed by him being here and notice his shoes are slightly scuffed. The dog says he wants to see his owner agaim - Jay-Jay so I set off to find her. I leave the pub and look for her. I think I find her but she's all dressed up and with some mates on the way to a party and doesn't seem that interested. I head back to the pub and wake up.
Taoistguy

Return to Taoistguy's Journal