Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Re: Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Postby astralzombie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:25 pm

I find it interesting that in Medieval times, in order to be a doctor, one had to also have a degree in theology as well as astronomy. Actual human biology and real science was secondary.

In hindsight of all the backwardness and silly medical practices that did more harm than good, I can see why science is real reluctant to allow spirituality back into the game. In their eyes, it would be a step backwards.

There does seem to be an undercurrent of resentment and animosity that science holds against religion. It reminds me of the son who always wonders how much further along he would be by now had his dad not held him back at every chance.

Both father and son are successful in their own right but had they been more cooperative and less competitive, who knows how much more they would have both achieved by now.
astralzombie

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby CFTraveler » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:12 pm

If I remember correctly, only members of the clergy were allowed to study anything, unless they were royal, so it really wasn't about balance, it was about power.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby wstein » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Jettins wrote: Not in the physical dimension that I'm aware of, but in the non-physical we can communicate telepathically.
I find it odd that telepathy is any more common in non-physical than physical. Do you think this is a common thing, or just happens to be that way in some of the places you have visited?

A point of clarification: by 'non-physical' do you mean: no matter, no matter or energy, or unactualized (unmanifest)?
------------
I don't often interact with beings on on other planes. That being said, I have never seen any written anything floating about either in 'space' or internally while OBE (texts/symbols do appear on objects sometimes but I can't read it).

I have noticed in dreams that what non-human beings say often is heard by me as English. Since their lips/mouth parts/audio organs are moving, I assume they are speaking rather than using telepathy.

This brings me to a revelation (just now) that I don't dream about the unmanifest.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Xanth » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Most people aren't focused or aware enough while physical in order to comprehend the possibilities of transmission formats. People just simply aren't tuned in properly.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby astralzombie » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 pm

When I say non physical, I am always referring to my experiences while "out of body". I may be in a reality that is very physical for the beings there but I am not currently interfaced to experience it in a physical manner although I interpret it as physical when there.
astralzombie

Postby Xanth » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:48 pm

astralzombie wrote:When I say non physical, I am always referring to my experiences while "out of body". I may be in a reality that is very physical for the beings there but I am not currently interfaced to experience it in a physical manner although I interpret it as physical when there.

I get definitely get ya.

I describe the non-physical as being any reality which I identify as NOT being this physical reality.
Although, through my experiences, I quickly came to the conclusion that the labels I used "physical" and "non-physical" were simply inadequate to describe the realities.

This is because, as you seemed to also have discovered, I found the "non-physical" to be very physical while I was there. LoL
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby wstein » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Xanth wrote: I describe the non-physical as being any reality which I identify as NOT being this physical reality.
Although, through my experiences, I quickly came to the conclusion that the labels I used "physical" and "non-physical" were simply inadequate to describe the realities.
OK, now i totally don't get why it makes any difference to telepathy if your body is energy only or if it has some matter also.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Xanth » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:44 pm

wstein wrote:OK, now i totally don't get why it makes any difference to telepathy if your body is energy only or if it has some matter also.

That's what I'm saying. It doesn't.
It's a property of consciousness. :)

Matter, energy, physical, non-physical, etc... it all is meaningless, the only thing that needs to be there, for any of this stuff to manifest, is consciousness.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby wstein » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:38 am

Xanth wrote:
wstein wrote:OK, now i totally don't get why it makes any difference to telepathy if your body is energy only or if it has some matter also.

That's what I'm saying. It doesn't.
It's a property of consciousness. :)
my thoughts are that other than the distraction of the physical, there should be little difference.

Jettins wrote: Not in the physical dimension that I'm aware of, but in the non-physical we can communicate telepathically.
Mainly I was trying to see why Jettins suggested different, I get the impression that certain experiences lead to this conclusion.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Jettins » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Jettins wrote:
wstein wrote:One of the major problems with language as it exists. Hasn't anyone developed something better that most people can use to actually communicate. Hmm, does anyone still want to actually communicate??

Not in the physical dimension that I'm aware of, but in the non-physical we can communicate telepathically.

wstein wrote:Mainly I was trying to see why Jettins suggested different, I get the impression that certain experiences lead to this conclusion.

I was answering your question during my statement. I did not mean to imply that it may not be possible to communicate telepathically in the physical dimension. In the non-physical however, it is a common occurrence. The reason why I made the distinction was because I cannot project my thoughts telepathically in the physical dimension to a degree in which it can be repeated back to me, but I can do this in the non-physical dimensions very easily.

wstein wrote:A point of clarification: by 'non-physical' do you mean: no matter, no matter or energy, or unactualized (unmanifest)?

Before I go further I should clarify what I mean with “non-physical”. I agree with how it was defined in this forum. I use non-physical when I refer to my lucid dreams, out-of-body and astral projection experience or during any experience where my objective self becomes aware without a reference to my physical body. By ‘non-physical’ also I mean, subtle, non-physical matter & energy, non-local. Note that the word “energy” is commonly reserved for physical energy, but I don’t care, I will use it as I wish. If this non-physical energy or subtle energy generates a non-physical experience it would be the result having actualized energy.

To me, the “non-physical” is not something that exists as a separate reality. It exists at every moment below the threshold of our problem solving physical awareness. If this is accurate it would mean that if we become attuned to this deeper level of consciousness, which may present itself as inspiration or sensations, we may communicate telepathically at times without even knowing it. It has been shown to be correct by Rupert Sheldrake in his telepathy experiments.

wstein wrote:I find it odd that telepathy is any more common in non-physical than physical. Do you think this is a common thing, or just happens to be that way in some of the places you have visited?

I do not know how common telepathy is in the physical, and to what degree it can be sensed objectively, what I do know for sure is that in the non-physical it becomes observable. Verbal (lips moving) communication in the non-physical dimensions is also telepathic when I’ve made many experiments. Why? Because nobody really has a mouth, it’s only their astral Form that does. And we are all aware that the astral form can change. Many of the astral beings have associated their existence to be that of a human being, which is how they have identify themselves, therefore communication is likely to be verbal. It is likely verbal because as humans we are effective at communicating in this way. However, these same beings can also communicate telepathically when they embrace this form of communication. In this case you would stop moving your astral lips and project your thoughts to someone. If the other person is attuned to you (by a property of your state of being within a given dimension) they will hear your inner voice inside their heads, but if they are not attuned to you, they are likely to “guess” your projected thoughts. Below are two examples (that I can remember) that illustrate what I am mean:

In one non-physical experience I was giving advice to a notably disturbed and sad lady that had recently died. I spoke to her as I do in the physical, but then I decided to stop moving my lips in the middle of my sentence. She became extremely surprised that she could still hear me.

In another experience I conducted telepathic experiments with someone. After speaking we agreed that we would send our thoughts telepathically to see if the other person could make out the message. Even though I did not “hear” his telepathic thoughts in my inner mind, I still “guessed” it correctly by simply speaking. If we let our thoughts simply flow out, and without our inner prejudices getting in the way, one is likely to communicate very effectively in the subtle words (with similar beings). It wouldn’t surprise me if some could do this in the physical to some extent.

Ultimately it's not about telepathic, verbal or perceptual, it is about the level of accuracy of what is being sensed and projected when interacting. For those that have limited intuitive abilities (which limit the accuracy of perceptions/how things are sensed and re-created), due to inner prejudices or whatever reason (psychological and biological reasons for example), verbal is likely to be the method of choice.
Last edited by Jettins on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jettins

Postby Xanth » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:15 pm

wstein wrote:my thoughts are that other than the distraction of the physical, there should be little difference.

I honestly don't follow that statement. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby wstein » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:31 am

Jettins wrote: To me, the “non-physical” is not something that exists as a separate reality.
To me the physical is just an extremely dense form of (physical) energy. In many 'places' all the energy is far less substantial and physical matter if it exists at all is also far less dense.

Jettins wrote: It exists at every moment below the threshold of our problem solving physical awareness. If this is accurate it would mean that if we become attuned to this deeper level of consciousness, which may present itself as inspiration or sensations
Awareness is not limited by the physical. There is plenty that one can be aware of which is completely non-physical including conceptual (ideas), spiritual, possibilities, consciousness, and unmanifest.

As to where your threshold of awareness is I can not say. However many are directly aware of these other non-physical aspects in a quite conscious way. Many including me utilize these awarenesses to address worldly and non-worldly 'problems' daily.
sin nada
wstein

Postby astralzombie » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:53 am

I think that's exactly what Jettins said. :)
astralzombie

Previous

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions