Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Re: Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Postby wstein » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Xanth wrote: It's all consciousness.

Could we be talking semantics here? Quite possibly. I'm happy to drill down into this to find our commonalities! :)
Not semantics, a very different cosmology. In my grand view there are ‘regions’ of reality more primary than consciousness. To me consciousness is quite a few separations from unity/ALL/source.

My take on your cosmology is that the ALL(God) IS consciousness to you.

I can’t prove one way of the other which is ‘more’ correct. I go by my experience as flawed as that might be.

For those that have extreme OBE skills, try to go to a ‘place’ as ‘close’ to unity as possible (very near the ‘white’ light AKA divine). When there, see if you sense any ‘consciousness’.

To me this thread is too far from these issues to continue this discussion here.
sin nada
wstein

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby wstein » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Xanth wrote: What I'm talking about is the weather ceasing to completely exist for you. That's the best way I can describe what I experienced at least.
That is a completely different thing indeed. I think this is way outside the realm of astral projection or quantum physics and more than deserves a separate thread.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Xanth » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:44 pm

wstein wrote:Hopefully this will be revealed as I address topics. I have spent effort in the past typing up some of my views but it rarely gets much response. Consequently I don’t bother to spell it all out any more. Now I wait until I sense that someone might actually be interested.

Best way for me is for you to either ask specific questions (in separate thread) or to start a thread with your own view and ask for alternative views.

I almost always respond to sincere questions unless there is a strong reason not to.

Actually, that's very much why my website exists and now these forums as well.
My website is a place for me to get my ideas down in a singular location.
Basically, I've all but given up actively searching for people to "listen" to me. I still post here and there, but for the most part I feel that if someone really wants to understand me, they'll make the effort to find me and talk to me. Many have so far, and for that I'm grateful that people are actually reading what I'm typing.

So much so that I've decided to go full tilt on trying to get my book published. Must find some publishers soon. :)

In the meantime, I just continue to write my articles and respond to posts from time to time... I just keep doing my thing and those with eyes to see will come a knockin'. :)

This forum also exists for others to get their ideas down... and share them in a place that is respectful to the beliefs and opinions of others. I do hope you'll share your perspective with us further.

wstein wrote:That is a completely different thing indeed. I think this is way outside the realm of astral projection or quantum physics and more than deserves a separate thread.

I see everything as one in the same really. Just a differing perspectives... different ways of seeing the same thing.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby wstein » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Xanth wrote: I see everything as one in the same really. Just a differing perspectives... different ways of seeing the same thing.
I find language way too limiting to discuss 'everything' in one thread. Perhaps a limitation of mine as language is not part of my native internal skill set.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Jettins » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:57 pm

weisten wrote:A ‘likely outcome’ is a possibility, not a reality. It’s not energy, it’s not anything actualized yet (if ever).

A rock is not energy, it is matter, but it can be actualized into energy at some point during a likely outcome (some outcomes will be unlikely, but I am not referring to those). But then after thinking a bit deeper, rock is energy as well. The same applies to a potential idea or thought. I'm using the word "energy" as such. But I don't want to get into word play here. I'm just looking for a word that I can use to include “everything”. I am re-defining it in some ways because I've allowed myself to do that. Here is what I really mean:

I am using the word "all energy" to include consciousness, physical and non-physical matter & energy. Then I like to break down their parts, in which case consciousness breaks down into the psyche which then breaks down into perceptual states of being which then relates back to physical energy in the holographic theory (so it seems to me). There are bits of what I mean across this forum. Doing that, I can tie up some interesting contemporary ideas with my astral projection experiences and theories.

In the non-physical dimensions "a possibility" can be turned into reality, therefore there will be energy conversion as it becomes actualized. So the question stands, does the energy of it exists as a separate object before it was conjured up in consciousness? Time and again in the astral dimensions I've been exposed to elements of my non-physical future. I've met beings that have told me what I will create in the non-physical future, and when I am likely to die, once I was shown the vision of my non-physical future. I Italicized the word non-physical to emphasize how strange things are compared to the physical. Assuming this information is accurate; it shows me that potential psychological energy, or energy that has not been conjured up and actualized in the physical dimension (or perceptive), has already been actualized elsewhere and it exist as a separate thing. A thing that "non-physical time travelers" can interact with, which shows me that potential energy (or possibility, even if unlikely) may exist as reality, key being may exist. But careful, I don't mean to say all potential exist outside time, I am saying the ones that will happen or where actualized already exist. Unlocking those perceptions is another topic though. A bit strange for sure, but the non-physical is very strange. It makes more sense to me when I take non-physical and replace it with "perceptual states of being" as the words implies the need to remove the "time factor", but then fewer people would understand what I am trying to say. Maybe not so much in this forum.

Welcome to the forum Weisten, good to have you in the forum.

Xanth wrote:I see everything as one in the same really. Just a differing perspectives... different ways of seeing the same thing

I think it's good to point this out from time to time. I think it was one of the first things I've mentioned when I joined the forum.
Last edited by Jettins on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jettins

Postby Jettins » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:49 pm

wstein wrote:I have spent effort in the past typing up some of my views but it rarely gets much response. Consequently I don’t bother to spell it all out any more. Now I wait until I sense that someone might actually be interested.

I think in this forum and in my forum you will get plenty of feedback from your shares. You will from me. Oh man, I felt the same for some time. I then I joined up MeditationTime forum and was finally able to find someone that engaged my crazy ideas and non-physical experiences. I joined up other this forum after that. I like that people here aren't afraid to share their views. By the way I'm not interested in changing peoples meaning regarding the word "dimension", I am only trying to be clear in my own views.

wstein wrote:In my grand view there are ‘regions’ of reality more primary than consciousness. To me consciousness is quite a few separations from unity/ALL/source.
For those that have extreme OBE skills, try to go to a ‘place’ as ‘close’ to unity as possible (very near the ‘white’ light AKA divine). When there, see if you sense any ‘consciousness’.

You might be interested in kundalini yoga, or kriya yoga. Good to see some eastern ideas injected into this forum.
Jettins

Postby wstein » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Jettins wrote: In the non-physical dimensions "a possibility" can be turned into reality, therefore there will be energy conversion as it becomes actualized. So the question stands, does the energy of it exists as a separate object before it was conjured up in consciousness?
To me, energy is created during the manifestation of a possibility into an actuality (with form). The 'source' of this creation is one's divine aspect (or spirit). This act of creation is an expression of the divine. While many 'deceased' people hang out in nearby planes, ultimately they return either to incarnation or to the unminifest. Many of course have 'always' been mostly in the unmanifest with only a tiny bit 'coming' here to have an incarnation experience.

Note that some 'expressions' are not creations per se (no energy is created), rather they are simply a rearrangement of previously created stuff (energy).

Jettins wrote: Time and again in the astral dimensions I've been exposed to elements of my non-physical future. I've met beings that have told me what I will create in the non-physical future, and when I am likely to die, once I was shown the vision of my non-physical future. I Italicized the word non-physical to emphasize how strange things are compared to the physical. Assuming this information is accurate; it shows me that potential psychological energy, or energy that has not been conjured up and actualized in the physical dimension (or perceptive), has already been actualized elsewhere and it exist as a separate thing. A thing that "non-physical time travelers" can interact with, which shows me that potential energy (or possibility, even if unlikely) may exist as reality, key being may exist. But careful, I don't mean to say all potential exist outside time, I am saying the ones that will happen or where actualized already exist. Unlocking those perceptions is another topic though. A bit strange for sure, but the non-physical is very strange.
The astral dimensions are still physical. The 'matter' and 'energy' there is much less substantial then here (Material/Earth plane). That is one of the reasons there are so many astral energy 'stealers' here; a tiny bit of energy to us is a large amount to them. It also accounts for the prevalence of 'thought forms' especially on the higher astral planes (much easier to make).

The non-physical is actually a very vast and varied portion of reality. Much of what is relevant to here (Earth) are the areas where the over-souls, universe creators (farmers), and higher selves inhabit. Note that not all higher selves or over-souls are the same type of creature/being. In the unmainfest where these beings operate, much of it is a sea of possibility with little to none of it actually playing out (happens, manifests). There are a couple of 'difficulties' and advantages to that perspective. On the plus side, one sees every possible outcome to a situation. On the down side, its pretty much impossible to focus on any particular outcome as all the outcomes are present (simultaneously). One of the reasons such beings incarnate is so they can 'experience' a particular outcome (without all the distraction). It reminds me of being in high school wondering what career I might choose. One could do a lot of things. Without starting to pare down the choices it just overwhelming. Even when one does manage to choose, experience only comes through actually living in a career. Think of kids choosing to be a fireman, princess, dancer, etc. It's all fine in concept but that does not mean they actually know the experince of doing one of those. From an incarnate being's perspective this creates a very skewed sort of wisdom (from the non-physical). They seem to know what all the benefits are and all the pitfalls and yet they often can't give you specific advice about your particular situation.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Jettins » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:37 pm

wstein wrote:To me, energy is created during the manifestation of a possibility into an actuality (with form).

I would agree. But if I may reiterate, In my view I would also add that energy from accurate futures may be discovered or perceived in the present, but only if the events in the “subtle energy” (let me call it that) where to be actualized (into the future) in the first place (with form). This means that not everyone will have access to verifiable perceptions or visions that will be projected at some point. Let's consider the possibility. I will explain below.

wstein wrote:Note that some 'expressions' are not creations per se (no energy is created), rather they are simply a rearrangement of previously created stuff (energy).

Good point.

wstein wrote:The non-physical is actually a very vast and varied portion of reality. Much of what is relevant to here (Earth) are the areas where the over-souls, universe creators (farmers), and higher selves inhabit. Note that not all higher selves or over-souls are the same type of creature/being. In the unmainfest where these beings operate, much of it is a sea of possibility with little to none of it actually playing out (happens, manifests). There are a couple of 'difficulties' and advantages to that perspective. On the plus side, one sees every possible outcome to a situation. On the down side, its pretty much impossible to focus on any particular outcome as all the outcomes are present (simultaneously).

I’m not so sure that it is pretty much impossible; I would say that it is unlikely (it could be taken to mean the same thing though). Tom Campbell would probably say the need to device ways to be very specific while attempting to query information in the subtle worlds (non-physical reality) is the key to a successfully focusing on a valid outcome verifiable to yourself and maybe even in the physical. I also like to refer to this as increasing our range of perception.

If I may be brief, you reminded me of an objectively aware experience #1141 from August, 19, 2013 called, “Higher self – when I remember the past you experience the present”. In this experience I heard a telepathic voice that I can confidently say was very likely my “higher self”. It spoke to me while trying to understand the significance of the events transpiring in the subtle world I was in. I’ve heard the same telepathic voice a few dozen times during key experiences. But August 19 was the first time I could confident say that this particular voice was likely my higher self and I am very skeptic about these things. The following exact words where said: “when I remember the past, you experience the present”.

It seems clear to me that my higher self was not experiencing every possible outcome; it was experiencing part of its memory bank through my state of being, my perspective, and my focal awareness. I couldn’t have made such a thing up as bogus, I wouldn’t want to because I want to search for my truth and my place in it all. The reason for the voice exists within the specifics of the experience, but I will share that later. My temporary conclusion would be that these types of scenarios (or synchronized & actualized events) however unlikely, can still happen even if it’s just 1% of the time. Even if I didn't want to think of it in that way, I still can't deny it. Being less specific, the reason why I heard it (or sensed a higher perspective) during that particular experience could be said that it was because “what came of the event’s during the non-physical experience”, was somehow actualized into memory, in other words it was carried out. I think it’s nothing more than confirmation that I’m doing what I am supposed to be doing for a higher source.

wstein wrote:From an incarnate being’s perspective this creates a very skewed sort of wisdom (from the non-physical). They seem to know what all the benefits are and all the pitfalls and yet they often can’t give you specific advice about your particular situation.

This is very true. I’m glad you brought it up. So far I’ve created a system that if used correctly can help the psyche of those that pass over to the subtle worlds (and those that still live) understand the reason for their experiences with a bit less struggle (in my view). You can read all about it here: life-in-the-astral-2-an-angry-spirit-t200.html?hilit=readiness%20states#p1661

These are just my personal views, they are not meant to ever be taken as gospel.
Jettins

Postby wstein » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:06 am

Jettins wrote: If I may be brief, you reminded me of an objectively aware experience #1141 from August, 19, 2013 called, “Higher self – when I remember the past you experience the present”. In this experience I heard a telepathic voice that I can confidently say was very likely my “higher self”. It spoke to me while trying to understand the significance of the events transpiring in the subtle world I was in. I’ve heard the same telepathic voice a few dozen times during key experiences. But August 19 was the first time I could confident say that this particular voice was likely my higher self and I am very skeptic about these things. The following exact words where said: “when I remember the past, you experience the present”.

It seems clear to me that my higher self was not experiencing every possible outcome; it was experiencing part of its memory bank through my state of being, my perspective, and my focal awareness. I couldn’t have made such a thing up as bogus, I wouldn’t want to because I want to search for my truth and my place in it all. The reason for the voice exists within the specifics of the experience, but I will share that later. My temporary conclusion would be that these types of scenarios (or synchronized & actualized events) however unlikely, can still happen even if it’s just 1% of the time. Even if I didn't want to think of it in that way, I still can't deny it. Being less specific, the reason why I heard it (or sensed a higher perspective) during that particular experience could be said that it was because “what came of the event’s during the non-physical experience”, was somehow actualized into memory, in other words it was carried out.
There are a couple of factors involved here. First I agree that not all over-souls or higher selves are the same kind of beings nor from the same parts of reality. Without a doubt some are not at all like I described. Second, many (most?) such beings are outside of time and certainly most are outside of time in this universe. As such they can readily perceive your past, present, and future all in their ‘now’. Third, this universe like many actually have current complete timelines from what you call the past to what you call the future. It’s all ‘happened’, its only your limited perspective that suggests otherwise. Do not take this to mean change is not possible. Fourth one need not experience their ‘timeline’ in a linear or sequential manner. I myself have acted in non-linear time, doing future events ‘ahead’ of schedule (and out of sequence). Time travel is a complicated subject and will not be expanded on here.

I would caution about equating wider or larger in scale as ‘higher’. And similar about smaller or narrower in scale as ‘lower’.

I have no reason to doubt that the being you are talking about is as described.

Jettins wrote: I think it’s nothing more than confirmation that I’m doing what I am supposed to be doing for a higher source.
I have encountered many with this same view based on similar experiences. I have shown several that they were being deceived intentionally by various non-physical beings. Yours may be the real thing or not.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Jettins » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:59 am

wesiten wrote:I have encountered many with this same view based on similar experiences. I have shown several that they were being deceived intentionally by various non-physical beings. Yours may be the real thing or not.

Thanks for your concern. I've met the deceiving beings before, I'm pretty well aware of their methods for the time being. Sounds silly when such things are stated in forums, but oh well. Sometimes it seems to me those that don't have these types of experiences, have a need to doubt that those that do are being deceived or something. But then again, sometimes you are really being deceived and sometimes you aren't, but to me, it's never the point. I always say: what is it that I can learn from the encounter? There is learning to be done by those that try to deceive you, and by those that do not. It's just a fact of life. The mindset shouldn't be that of a child, but the intentions of the heart can be. There's always time to be a healthy skeptic.

wstein wrote:I would caution about equating wider or larger in scale as ‘higher’. And similar about smaller or narrower in scale as ‘lower’.

OK I will, though I am not sure how you came up with that idea from my post.

wstein wrote:Fourth one need not experience their ‘timeline’ in a linear or sequential manner. I myself have acted in non-linear time, doing future events ‘ahead’ of schedule (and out of sequence). Time travel is a complicated subject and will not be expanded on here.

Yeah, I think this discussion went long enough. Time travel is a very interesting topic, specially when one is not confined to the physical laws when talking about it. I made a quick statement on time warps in your other post.
Last edited by Jettins on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jettins

Postby Majic » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:59 am

But then again, sometimes you are really being deceived and something you aren't, but to me, it's never the point

I normally just have a agenda and am like this in daily life as well so If I enter any situation and get what I want the concept of deception is not relevant as I have achieved my goal. if it is a contact I seek and the DC or entity is out to trick me in some way of does then no issue as it was a new contact for new experience and I have completed that goal.
Majic

Postby Jettins » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:54 am

Yeah. I am pretty sure many here have had encounters with their share of tricksters in the non-physical or subtle realities. It appears to me that trying to grow spiritually will sometimes bring strange things our way from time to time. The result can sometimes be indirect guidance, for example learning what not to do from the opposite. I'm not saying I need to try to "learn it's secrets" all the time or something, what I'm saying is that even a tiny realization or an original thought can help. Intentions and goals become relevant.
Jettins

Postby Majic » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:47 pm

what I'm saying is that even a tiny realization or an original thought can help

In a lot of ways the spark of thought is no different that daily life where I think a critical mass of experience or information left to brew will spark that through needed to get past or beyond some barrier or just get direction in place. There is still a part of our normal working brain in action at all times to allow this to happen.
Majic

Postby wstein » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Jettins wrote:
wstein wrote:I would caution about equating wider or larger in scale as ‘higher’. And similar about smaller or narrower in scale as ‘lower’.

Its the way your post struck me when you talked about the higher self as the causal agent for your reality. I took it as if your reality is but a few of the memories of the higher self. You didn't explicitly say its larger than you but it sounded that way to me.

Perhaps its you that actualized memories into your higher self...
sin nada
wstein

Postby Taoistguy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:37 am

My own opinion is that quarks are matter. No matter how far down someone goes to observe smaller and smaller particles it is all the same thing.
Only until they merge /blend scientific thinking and concepts with those of 'mystical'/'occult' ones will a true understanding start to emerge. It's the ideas and concepts that interest me. The 'spirit' of a particle. The essence of what gives an energy or particle it's existance.
Taoistguy

Postby Xanth » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Taoistguy wrote:My own opinion is that quarks are matter. No matter how far down someone goes to observe smaller and smaller particles it is all the same thing.
Only until they merge /blend scientific thinking and concepts with those of 'mystical'/'occult' ones will a true understanding start to emerge. It's the ideas and concepts that interest me. The 'spirit' of a particle. The essence of what gives an energy or particle it's existance.

Exactly. Until people and/or scientists begin to see the physical and non-physical as one... and study it as such, I doubt we'll ever begin to become scientifically close to anything.
You can't study one and ignore the other. Reality is everything... not just a small portion of what we physically experience. Even Einstein said there was some missing portion to the equation and he postulated it was consciousness. That speaks volumes... and for 50+ years science has been ignoring that. Meh. LoL
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Xanth » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:54 pm

wstein wrote:
Jettins wrote:

Its the way your post struck me when you talked about the higher self as the causal agent for your reality. I took it as if your reality is but a few of the memories of the higher self. You didn't explicitly say its larger than you but it sounded that way to me.

Perhaps its you that actualized memories into your higher self...

Also, we all use our own terms, definitions and labels when we discuss these things... it can get very confusing when we use the same terms yet have vastly different definitions for those terms! :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby wstein » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Xanth wrote: Also, we all use our own terms, definitions and labels when we discuss these things... it can get very confusing when we use the same terms yet have vastly different definitions for those terms! :)
One of the major problems with language as it exists. Hasn't anyone developed something better that most people can use to actually communicate. Hmm, does anyone still want to actually communicate??
sin nada
wstein

Postby Xanth » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:59 pm

wstein wrote:
Xanth wrote: Also, we all use our own terms, definitions and labels when we discuss these things... it can get very confusing when we use the same terms yet have vastly different definitions for those terms! :)
One of the major problems with language as it exists. Hasn't anyone developed something better that most people can use to actually communicate. Hmm, does anyone still want to actually communicate??

hehe
I find more people want to talk these days than listen. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Jettins » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:14 pm

wstein wrote:
Xanth wrote:Also, we all use our own terms, definitions and labels when we discuss these things... it can get very confusing when we use the same terms yet have vastly different definitions for those terms! :)

Not in the physical dimension that I'm aware of, but in the non-physical we can communicate telepathically. It's interesting how it works in those states. Audible language changes according to the intended projected meaning (subjective), and not to its inherent associated meaning (objective). I think this is why encounters have a tendency to be very personalized in nature. If we can't sense a word that exists within our reference knowledge to accurately decode someone else's "Intended meaning", we will not understand, it will be confusing, or it will be meaningless. But if we can sense accurately, even words in unknown languages will have significance (in reference to exp #1066). The reason why goes into the heart of the different psychological perspectives or states of being that are possible in the non-physical dimensions. I will add this topic into my notes.

Excerpt from #1066

Almost instantly as quickly as an astral blink of sorts I saw huge letters moving across the sky. The letters where made of 3D blocks forming coherent sentences. The sense of resolution of the scene was mind blowing for sure. I read several long sentences as they scrolled across the sky. The messages were written mostly in English, but some words where in another strange language yet somehow I could still read it... what-should-i-be-thinking-about-t322.html#p2402
Jettins

PreviousNext

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions