Astral Names

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Astral Names

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:47 am

I would like for people to post names they've heard in the astral or when dreaming. Also write a short description of them and how you've met them. This question was suggested by Hydro1 from astralvoid.

Thanks!

From the top of my head I remember:

Mirtia: A guide who told me that I'm not suppose to be in the lower realms with a show in skill.

Menendez: A man that I met who said to me that: "I have to be careful with those like you, you have a tendency to become attached". He said this to me after asking him to help me find "my higher self" some time ago. He shape-shifted from a dog into a human. He was full of shit though and I think he was in a type of limbo state.

Mathew: Took me to meet a group of other guides.

Mary Jane: A very intelligent and beautiful guide indeed. Showed me that I was connected to a network of telepathic beings. Also took me to recharge my energy levels in a device.

Miss Willa: Loving and carrying. Like a mother. She had multiple identities into one and was omni present. Elite vibe to her.

Many more in my logs.
Jettins

Astral Names

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Astral Names

Postby CFTraveler » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:09 pm

When I hear names in the astral I usually try to associate it with something, so I remember. Then I forget. I have written some down, if I can find it I'll come back and edit it in. But mostly, I forget.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Szaxx » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:26 pm

The Darkness,
The most recent one. Feared by everyone around at the campus where we met. He is a shapeshifter and deciever. His intentions are selfish and unjust with a nasty air to them. Exists purely on the fear of others.
A very powerful entity too. He forced a 'gift' into me so we could meet again when Im ready. It works on many levels, far more than I can at present.
I've no idea what it is or will do. I couldn't read him at all. That has never happened in 40+ years.
I remember his words, "a worthy opponent".

I might post this one on here if asked. It may put a beginner off so its not posted anywhere.
Szaxx

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:54 pm

The only name I have ever remembered from a projection was from my grassy fields experience... the name was "Cardiff".
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby astralzombie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:21 pm

When I was a Christian my guide appeared to me in the form of a female angel named Sarah. A couple of years ago, when I had lost that particular faith in my heart, but was not yet ready to admit it to myself, Sarah changed into a male "troll" named Sarak. Sarak was always his name but I assumed that I heard Sarah because that's probably what I wanted to hear. I'm not crazy. :lol: Maybe a little. ;)

Just last night, I met Double Ds (Dees) or Double Diaz. Everyone had a thick accent that I'm not familiar with so I'm not certain which.

Many traditional names that are common.

Other than that, only a few truly stick out.

Jarro (Jar + O) I believe he is my own manifestation and I have not seen him in years though we were always running together early on. I asked Sarak about this and all he said is that when we grow up, we put away our toys. This led me to believe that Jarro was a personal thought form that I outgrew the need to have. Sarak doesn't usually let me believe false assumptions unless the lesson isn't over or he just wants a good laugh later.Thankfully, my assumptions have been much more accurate lately. Now I call it intuition.

Webbz- I was told double b with a z, must have been important to her. I only met her once but I remember her because she was beautiful and was not human. Very, very weird to feel this type of attraction to a non human based solely on looks. I feel the beauty in energy all the time while phasing.

Morning Star- A young Native American teen. I believe she's Navajo. One of the few I have met that I believe is still alive in the PMR.

And my favorite,

Slip "n" Slide- This was a young "alien kid" and was a hustler that could put any street wise thug to shame. Good at heart but you had to watch yourself with him. I supposedly knew him in another time and place but this info came from him and like I said, he's not the most trustworthy fellow.
Last edited by astralzombie on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
astralzombie

Postby astralzombie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:59 am

Szaxx wrote:The Darkness,
The most recent one. Feared by everyone around at the campus where we met. He is a shapeshifter and deciever. His intentions are selfish and unjust with a nasty air to them. Exists purely on the fear of others.
A very powerful entity too. He forced a 'gift' into me so we could meet again when Im ready. It works on many levels, far more than I can at present.
I've no idea what it is or will do. I couldn't read him at all. That has never happened in 40+ years.
I remember his words, "a worthy opponent".

I might post this one on here if asked. It may put a beginner off so its not posted anywhere.

Consider yourself formally asked. :!: :?: This sounds very interesting. You were challenged and given a way to contact "it" when you were ready. Did you take the challenge seriously and if so, how have you prepared? Of course, I understand if you can't answer the last question. Don't want to tip your hand, I'm sure. Never know who's peering around the corner.
astralzombie

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions