Are Projections “Internal” or “External” Experiences?

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Re: Are Projections “Internal” or “External” Experiences?

Postby CFTraveler » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Trust me, no.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Xanth » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:58 pm

It's almost like the classic separation OBE is usually the first method for projection... then as people gain more experience, they move naturally into phasing-type experiences.

Quite interesting really.

For me, I could never get the hang of separation projections. LoL
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby ChopstickFox » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:35 am

I've been starting trying to keep my mind focused. Though every time I try, my brain starts running away from me. Probably why it's so easy from false awakenings, but I can't manage to do it from awake. Must... tame... brain...

My spontaneous ones are usually phasing, but sometimes it's as simple as being in my body then falling out of it. I'll be curious what will happen when I start having success consciously. Not if. When. :)
ChopstickFox

Postby Szaxx » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:30 am

From the viewpoint of a clairvoyant dream.
You are there, in the physical, in the future.
Nothing stands in your perception to suggest its internal. After the 'lock in' you are there and no other reality exists. After the incident you're in no state to answer any questions. Its too real and your perception of it all is simply 100% reality.
When you gain your true awareness after the lock releases and you're free to exit or do as you would. It's at this point where you are back and the question arises again.
Is it internal? Its a connection to something unknown. It feels very external.
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 am

I think where we experience is internal for waking reality and for our dreams and OBE and all the other terms we use. Some of the input for the experience may be external in the same way a noise might get incorporated into a dream so could random of focused energy of many types but where we experiences is inside a bubble of energy that we generate in some way. I only need a body in the dream world if I want one and at times choose not to bother and just exist as a form of energy and explore what around me.

I also think we are at the stage of sailing ships and have the idea of a flat world in our minds - plenty to be found and a new vision to be formed
Majic

Postby Bedeekin » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:06 am

Szaxx wrote:From the viewpoint of a clairvoyant dream.
You are there, in the physical, in the future.
Nothing stands in your perception to suggest its internal. After the 'lock in' you are there and no other reality exists. After the incident you're in no state to answer any questions. Its too real and your perception of it all is simply 100% reality.
When you gain your true awareness after the lock releases and you're free to exit or do as you would. It's at this point where you are back and the question arises again.
Is it internal? Its a connection to something unknown. It feels very external.

Absolutely. On that I agree. Precognitive 'episodes' were very specific cuts or edits of the future event as seen through the eyes of those involved. There was never any filtering or suggestion... it was in my face obvious. They were weirdly externally internal... being from other peoples points of view.
Bedeekin

Previous

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions