Any help appreciated......

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Postby Bedbug20 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi I have been ferociously absorbing Any and all info on AP. I started out using Robert Bruce's PDFs but was still not seeing much improvement. I haven't remembered my dreams in years but once I began journaling, i have remembered many and my dreams are becoming more vivid and I even became lucid this past Saturday during an afternoon nap for the first time. I willed myself to leave my body and did and felt this intense rush while I exited. From there I tried to fly but couldn't. My bedroom was much different....huge almost in a circular shape. My bed was gone so I couldn't view myself. I even went to the nearest mirror but do not remember what I saw. I remained lucid (I thought) but a dream followed where my father came in and my kitchen caught on fire. It was obvious now that my awareness faded out. But I am very happy with my overall progress. I started about 6 months ago and wasn't seeing great results with energy work, rope, crystals, imagining an etheric body to transfer energy, that raduga guy's book and methods, all kinds of music binaurals etc. Now I have been using the phasing approach (Robert monroe later, Kepple) I have also read your xanth's primer and all other techniqueson here.

I have come full circle in my views on AP it seems. I kept running into mysticism behind every author, which eventually led me to Monroe/Kepple. I agree that it is a continuum and we do not actually leave. I could not reach vibration state, but now I have learned that that is ok and not necessary ( for phasing ). I practice noticing, by rolling my eyes up slightly and just observing. Sometimes it seems there is nothing happening. Other times I notice maybe things are moving along. I don't think I've entered a deep focus 10 and I have not projected from a conscious state ( Saturday I am pretty sure I did it by lucid dream.) I haven't been able to lose full awareness of my body. I've used binaural beats but also practice with just my Beats headphones on with no noise and a blindfold. The pressure helps my eyes stay put. I also have yet to hear this "inner noise" everyone speaks of. I try to focus, without trying, by observing but no ringing buzzing etc. I recite Monroe's affirmation daily in my head and when I do not I repeat my own affirmations while practicing. Sometimes i use his forest clearing and try to move deeper in to achieve deeper states but not sure how it is progressing. Sometimes I just think of a repetitive motion. I don't imagine it or see it or feel it. I just think it over and over. Any sage words of advice? I apologize that I do not have your questions in front of me; I hope I have addressed them all. Thanks in advance for your time. Ps lots of strange coincidences occurring relating to AP in the physical since I began all of this. lots of progress in my "meditations" and most def in dreams. I hope to achieve fully conscious phasing/projection.
Bedbug20

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Any help appreciated......

Postby Xanth » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Just on my tablet right now, so this will be quick... tomorrow I'll try to get more into it.

It feels like to me, through what I read, that you're kind of impatient. I can totally understand wanting results *now*, but there are things you need to learn first.

Meditation...
Go through the lessons we have as stickies in this forum and let me know if you have any specific questions. :-)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Bedbug20 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:36 am

I will and thanks-
Bedbug20

Postby Taoistguy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:26 am

keep at it. remember, "the inside is the outside." :)
Taoistguy

Postby Xanth » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Taoistguy wrote:keep at it. remember, "the inside is the outside." :)

The inside is the outside, and the outside is the inside. All sides are all sides. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Update

Postby Bedbug20 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi all I am still working hard daily with my meditating. I have discovered Tom Campbell and things just click. I am reading his trilogy but find myself getting lost a bit in his technical side of things. I may have watched every utube video he has uploaded and have an alert when he adds! Ha :). I dream every night, multiple times now since journaling began. I have had a few more (exits) where I become aware And will myself to "exit". There is a fast rushing upward feeling, swirls of color going by fast. It ends shortly after- Awareness fades quickly, or my memory isn't great there yet, prob a combination. Still haven't entered from a conscious state, (with awareness anyway) but always affirming and always hopeful. Still no ringing, buzzing, vibrations, but as far as I understand so far, for some this is not necessary? I'm not sure but no SP either. I keep requesting my guides,Because I feel like a guide could really help, but nothing solid so far. I know they are going to make me do it myself. A few vivid meditations where i saw a figure briefly in amazing detail and another meditation where I read the word F R O N-the letters slid by my vision one by one in succession. It was very clear and very cool. But nothing really recently. Oddly enough the other night I had a nightmare for the first time since beginning my "training". I was afraid and without awareness but realized later I still have fears that need conquering. Perhaps a fear test? Women were trying to break into my home through the windows and doors and I was reinforcing and endlessly trying to keep them out. I wonder if it has anything to do with a Violent show I began watching. I purposely limited my tv and online images so as to not affect my dreams and experiences until very recently. Any and all help, advice, support would be appreciated. ThAnks in advance. I guess I need to stabilize and perhaps become more proficient at a conscious experience from a waking state. That is where I am at-sorry it took so long. I will keep up with the forum from here on in. I have no one to talk to about this stuff and I hope to eventually contact my deceased mother and meet my guides to find my life purpose and explore the non physical. The truth is better than I ever could have hoped for!
Bedbug20

Postby Xanth » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:11 am

Heya Bedbug! :)

Welcome back.

Let's see where abouts you are with Projecting... can you answer the following 5 questions for us please? :)

1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection.
2. What kind of expectations do you have towards projection... what do you think projection is?
3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?
4. How long have you been attempting them for?
5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection? You can be general or specific.

From there we'll work on the personalized, individual learning... or provide a group effort.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Bedbug20 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Hi
1. The knowledge I have is a combo of Kepple, Monroe, Bruce, your book, and last but certainly not least Tom Campbell. I am on book 2 of his trilogy and watched all of his uploads. I love his ideas and love that there is no mysticism in his theory. What he offers actually makes real sense and as he would say, makes great science. So I like to think of astral projection as switching focus to the non-physical, but i don't get sohung up on labels.
2. My expectations are to be able to switch focus at will and spend longer time in the non physical. Meet my guides, my deceased mother, experience the non physical and all it has and FLY! To me from what I have gathered, what resonates with me is my big toe, but I am not so hasty as to close my mind on this issue. All of the above explorers are amazing and I hope to connect with Monroe and " kepple "out there"when I get proficient too! It seems it is different for everyone because everyone is different.
3. I got nowhere with techniques. Now it's just undirected meditation daily with affirmations, sometimes visualization. Sometimes a favorite binaural track. Getting awareness away from my body is difficult, but overall progress is slow but steady. I have consciously "exited" though I dislike that term, and willed myself while in dream to go to the non-physical 3 times now. I have not done it consciously from an awake state yet. I have no control and as soon as I will myself in the dream there is a rushing swooshing, and then I lose awareness or awaken. Strengthening awareness is needed.
4. It's been about a year since I learned of this and began meditating.
5. Experience non-physical more regularly while aware, healing, remote viewing, stronger lucidity, sharper awareness that stays consistent and better recall, though my dream recall has come leaps and bounds since journaling began. Would u say this is a steady progression of learning? I deeply desire to meet a guide and intend it as often as possible, but have yet to make definite contact that I am aware of. In real life, I am working on sending love even when my boss's is at her bi:::iest, or when someone cuts me off driving, I try to say go ahead buddy. Same with my kids, trying to become love in physical reality. It is powerful and somehow I know I was meant for this. Also working on getting rid of ego, fear, and beliefs. Learning to have no fear in the physical or non-physical.
Bedbug20

Postby Xanth » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:19 am

Bedbug20 wrote:Hi
1. The knowledge I have is a combo of Kepple, Monroe, Bruce, your book, and last but certainly not least Tom Campbell. I am on book 2 of his trilogy and watched all of his uploads. I love his ideas and love that there is no mysticism in his theory. What he offers actually makes real sense and as he would say, makes great science. So I like to think of astral projection as switching focus to the non-physical, but i don't get sohung up on labels.

Couldn't agree with you more. "Mysticism", afterall, is just putting a metaphor to something we don't yet understand. :)

3. I got nowhere with techniques. Now it's just undirected meditation daily with affirmations, sometimes visualization. Sometimes a favorite binaural track. Getting awareness away from my body is difficult, but overall progress is slow but steady. I have consciously "exited" though I dislike that term, and willed myself while in dream to go to the non-physical 3 times now. I have not done it consciously from an awake state yet. I have no control and as soon as I will myself in the dream there is a rushing swooshing, and then I lose awareness or awaken. Strengthening awareness is needed.

Getting awareness away from your body is actually easier than you think. It's that very belief that is what's making it difficult.

Work on your meditations. Work on finding a focus point for yourself which you can then hold relatively easily. That's the key to all this.
Read this article I wrote about designing your own projection technique: http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/ ... technique/

5. Experience non-physical more regularly while aware, healing, remote viewing, stronger lucidity, sharper awareness that stays consistent and better recall, though my dream recall has come leaps and bounds since journaling began. Would u say this is a steady progression of learning? I deeply desire to meet a guide and intend it as often as possible, but have yet to make definite contact that I am aware of. In real life, I am working on sending love even when my boss's is at her bi:::iest, or when someone cuts me off driving, I try to say go ahead buddy. Same with my kids, trying to become love in physical reality. It is powerful and somehow I know I was meant for this. Also working on getting rid of ego, fear, and beliefs. Learning to have no fear in the physical or non-physical.

Definitely stick with the dream journal. It'll help in the long run of identifying dream symbolism which will then allow you to realize when you're dreaming and become aware. :)

As for the driving thing... yeah, that used to really anger me as well, then there came a point when I got so angry one day I just gave up. If someone cuts you off, realize that no amount of anger you can generate is going to ever change the situation, nor is the other person ever really going to either know or learn. If they didn't know they did something wrong at that very point, then there's very little you can do to change that. Just accept that it happened and move on. They either will learn or they wont'. It's part of learning to let everything be as it is. :)

It sounds like you're off on the right foot. Keep it up and run through our four lessons we have currently (we're always looking to add more in the future):
Lesson 1: watch-this-first-t443.html
Lesson 2: lesson-2-learn-to-focus-t447.html
Lesson 3: lesson-3-t491.html
Lesson 4: lesson-4-t518.html

And as usual, if you have any questions about any of this, please do ask. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:42 am

Hi Bedbug, one thing you can look at is when you go to bed to just sleep, you switch off mentally and sleep naturally occurs. You have no self awareness in doing this, just the switch off.
If you can basically do the same but only keep enough awareness of the 'you' within to realise you are a point of consciousness in a blackness, no body, no world to fit into, just you by yourself as a thought of existing as who you are on your own totally, disconnected to anything physical, you're on your way to success.
During this frame of only existing as a personality in mind, you will soon be hearing the noises that come and go. Ignore them all, just make a mental note so you can remember them.
The visions will follow automatically if not already start to show themselves. Just observe what you are sensing, don't analyse any of it. Go with the flow and stay the distance being aware that you are a personality existing in thought. The rest is a hallucination that forms around you and serves no purpose. Just focus on being yourself passively.
Sounds totally different from the integration with the physical world. Making the above occur naturally will give an understanding when you think about going to sleep but staying aware of who you are.
Its this ability that gets me out of the physical at will. It's easier when tired but you can lose it if too tired.
Szaxx

First time retrieval I think

Postby Bedbug20 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi all-not sure where to post but it's been a while. I still cannot project at will but some amazing experiences lately I would like to share. I put on my fav binaural beats and was fully awake and aware. I was lying down for practice and began by healing a child who is very sick-I use the gingerbread man and shooting dark areas to light. Not known if my healing has been effective. It's only been a few days since I have learned of him and his illness. Anyways I went on to try to contact my friends recently deceased son (od). i couldnt really establish a connection so after a few minutes I thought retrieval. I have been reading all retrieval stories I can on here lately. Instantly I see a wide cloaked skeleton that I knew was a woman. I was not afraid even though she looked straight out of a horror movie. I couldn't really sense anything else other that she was a woman so I touched her to get her story. I got hard rough life and that she had lost a child (daughter). I asked helpers to send daughter (couldn't see or feel them but daughter came)--daughter had dark marks underneath her eyes. As soon as they embraced she became her human form again. They walk away. Right away 2 long walrus tusks come into view. I sense right away this poor walrus was a caged performer his whole life. I hugged him to send him love and sent him to the wide open free ocean where he was joined by others. I didn't know animals got Stuck too!!!!! I have never had this type of experience before and I was completely aware and awake. It was a lot of feeling. The seeing is getting better all the time. Last night towards the end of a session. I felt myself grab my phone and start texting but then snapped back and I was laying down. Immediately after I felt myself get up but again snapped back-I knew I was laying down though so maybe bilocation I'm not sure. My conscious work is only just beginning and I am bursting with excitement.
Bedbug20

Postby Bedbug20 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Ps after those 2 "retrieval a" I shut off my beats and went to record so I wouldn't forget-only 17 min and 49 sec had passed since I began! Crazy
Bedbug20

Postby Bedbug20 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Please move this to a better place if need be-sorry
Bedbug20

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy