Am I developing RV?

If you wish to discuss something that isn't directly related to the subject matter of this forum, please post them here!

Am I developing RV?

Postby FuzzyQuills » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi guys! :) I have come here form the pulse while it's being fixed...

Anyway, I will briefly explain what I have come across lately. There has been a few weird times the last month where I have come across weird vibes that lead me to things.
The first instance was when my sister wanted me to draw out a name. (She was drawing names to decide which of our pet guinea pigs to get... :D) Since my mum had found that one of them hadn't been drawn once, (her favourite) I made it my buisness to do the first draw of the name. so I shut my eyes... and attempted to project my primitive NP focus through my hand to see inside the hat (I wasn't actually allowed to look physically, hence the reason to draw names!) that was when I then decided to sort through the "papers" I could see, and I started to catch an odd notion from one of them. Sure enough, I drew it... and it was the one I was looking for! :)

Then... a week later, it happened again; this time though, no one could find mum's car keys! no one could find it anywhere, and yet, I knew somehow that if it wasn't in any other place, it would be in my mum's room, so... I shut my eyes again, and attempted to feel the room around me all at once with my hands. after firing energy from my hands a few times (I sort of imagined radar waves coming off my body and hitting objects, of which hits return IDs in my head... :D) I started to feel a connection to my left. I opened my eyes, and peered into the bag in that general direction... there they were!

So, is this just some enhanced version of "the knowing" or am I actually deveoping some sort of RV?
User avatar
FuzzyQuills
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Am I developing RV?

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor
 

Re: Am I developing RV?

Postby Xanth » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Well, one thing most people have a hard time wrapping their head around is that you ARE consciousness. You already have access to all of the information contained within this reality.

You're now beginning to touch on HOW to access this information.

Keep doing what you're doing great. Work on meditation a bit more. Learn to focus, even during moments when you're not sitting meditating traditionally.
User avatar
Xanth
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:01 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Am I developing RV?

Postby FuzzyQuills » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:58 pm

Xanth wrote:Well, one thing most people have a hard time wrapping their head around is that you ARE consciousness. You already have access to all of the information contained within this reality.

You're now beginning to touch on HOW to access this information.

Keep doing what you're doing great. Work on meditation a bit more. Learn to focus, even during moments when you're not sitting meditating traditionally.

I definitely agree with this one, it's the only way I got my head around 4D space, because doing studies on it...

In 4D space, (As I now percieve it) unlike 3D space, the extra dimension measn that you can not only see what's in front, you see what's behind as well, and this initially confused me. As soon as someone mentioned something on the Pulse a while ago (Might have even been you! :D) however, it finally made sense; add an extra dimension, and you all of a sudden exist everywhere and nowhere at once; this would explain why you can travel almost instantly to a destination with just a thought, all it's doing is shifting focus!

And I will definitely admint that at times in the middle of class, I've made attempts... ;) I am attempting telepathy now, alongside evrything else, as I am developing a better sense of this stuff, as you and I have witnessed! :)
User avatar
FuzzyQuills
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Am I developing RV?

Postby Xanth » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:54 pm

FuzzyQuills wrote:
Xanth wrote:Well, one thing most people have a hard time wrapping their head around is that you ARE consciousness. You already have access to all of the information contained within this reality.

You're now beginning to touch on HOW to access this information.

Keep doing what you're doing great. Work on meditation a bit more. Learn to focus, even during moments when you're not sitting meditating traditionally.

I definitely agree with this one, it's the only way I got my head around 4D space, because doing studies on it...

In 4D space, (As I now percieve it) unlike 3D space, the extra dimension measn that you can not only see what's in front, you see what's behind as well, and this initially confused me. As soon as someone mentioned something on the Pulse a while ago (Might have even been you! :D) however, it finally made sense; add an extra dimension, and you all of a sudden exist everywhere and nowhere at once; this would explain why you can travel almost instantly to a destination with just a thought, all it's doing is shifting focus!

And I will definitely admint that at times in the middle of class, I've made attempts... ;) I am attempting telepathy now, alongside evrything else, as I am developing a better sense of this stuff, as you and I have witnessed! :)

I'll be honest, the whole 3D vs 4D discussion makes absolutely no sense to me. This physical reality is 3D. I don't even think I could fathom what 4D would even feel like.

With that said, you can instant travel anywhere simply because your "location" is really nothing more than a number in a database. Change the number and you change your location.

:-)
User avatar
Xanth
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:01 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Am I developing RV?

Postby FuzzyQuills » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:57 pm

Xanth wrote:
FuzzyQuills wrote:
Xanth wrote:Well, one thing most people have a hard time wrapping their head around is that you ARE consciousness. You already have access to all of the information contained within this reality.

You're now beginning to touch on HOW to access this information.

Keep doing what you're doing great. Work on meditation a bit more. Learn to focus, even during moments when you're not sitting meditating traditionally.

I definitely agree with this one, it's the only way I got my head around 4D space, because doing studies on it...

In 4D space, (As I now percieve it) unlike 3D space, the extra dimension measn that you can not only see what's in front, you see what's behind as well, and this initially confused me. As soon as someone mentioned something on the Pulse a while ago (Might have even been you! :D) however, it finally made sense; add an extra dimension, and you all of a sudden exist everywhere and nowhere at once; this would explain why you can travel almost instantly to a destination with just a thought, all it's doing is shifting focus!

And I will definitely admint that at times in the middle of class, I've made attempts... ;) I am attempting telepathy now, alongside evrything else, as I am developing a better sense of this stuff, as you and I have witnessed! :)

I'll be honest, the whole 3D vs 4D discussion makes absolutely no sense to me. This physical reality is 3D. I don't even think I could fathom what 4D would even feel like.

With that said, you can instant travel anywhere simply because your "location" is really nothing more than a number in a database. Change the number and you change your location.

:-)

Well, the 4D cube at Wikipeida might give you an idea. ;) WARNING: May mess around with your head!!! :D

That aside, I thank you for the help you've given. :)
User avatar
FuzzyQuills
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time


Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron