A phone call for an astral entity

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

Postby Jettins » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:05 pm

Experience #1226 - A phone call for an astral entity - November 26, 2013.

I woke up from a “lucid dream”, as they like to say and categorize even though it's half haphazardly understood. But I didn’t fully wake up because the entity from the dream followed me into the “false awakening”, as they like to say and categorize. I was halfway paralyzed in my bed. The entity grabbed me by the teeth but from the inside of my body and as if it was the only part it could grip. It was invisible, and I could feel a mass of denser energy through me as he held me down. He used my astral leg to point to the phone, and then he said: “Pick up the yellow pages and find 400 Heritage and call to tell them there’s a reward”. “You said what?” I said hesitating to make sure I understood correctly. He repeated the message three times. His voice became somewhat garbled as he spoke because his dimension became out of alignment. I woke up.

It had been very vivid indeed and the astral bedroom was nice and bright. The phone happened to be in the same place on top of my bed, almost as if he’d actually seen it himself. Being vague, I quickly realized there was nothing I could really do about it. I picked up the phone to call my brother in one single reflect action and without considering how stupid It would sound to him. He picked up the call after the second ring, unusual in itself because it’s difficult to get ahold of him at work. I think it was that he felt the story was so weird that he took it seriously. Then he said that he’d been looking to move to a new house and that he would be on the lookout for the address. As of yet nothing and it will probably stay that way.

I’m sharing this story just for the fun of it.
Last edited by Jettins on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jettins

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: A phone call for an astral entity

Postby Szaxx » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Obvious question from this.
Did YOU call or even look within the yellow pages?
Szaxx

Postby Jettins » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:18 pm

Hello Szaxx,

I didn't check the the yellow pages. I've done that kind of thing in the past with no success. A random address would be nearly impossible to find in the yellow pages for sure. I googled it, but I didn't find anything that made sense.
Jettins

Postby Szaxx » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:48 pm

It this is typical I'm not surprised at all lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvtOj7J ... ata_player

It has the best match... sort of.
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:16 pm

To me is seems like two events, one is the energy boiling up from inside and then the logical mind taking over in possibly the message is that need combined with the twisted logic of the dreamspace to create the msg. I have had a DC follow me from one dream to another and ended up going back to fix something I did not know I had done.

its interesting your post but dont expect there to be substance in it, I feel the more we think the less we get from the experiences as they are obvious or just random a lot of the time
Majic

Postby Szaxx » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:44 am

I'll agree, it doesn't really help to utilise a scientific approach in some of the messages. As the NP is entered in a more passive way, this generality seems to be appropriate for looking into that given. Almost cryptic in its format, the interpretation is where the initial search begins. The feel is also a pointer but engines like Google have no input for this in their filters.
You either know or you don't, something may appear that triggers a recognition later.
Szaxx

Postby Jettins » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:14 pm

I like to value each experience by its level of usefulness.
Jettins

Postby AstralPhreak » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:02 pm

That was a violent phone call. Hope you won't have anything like that anymore.
Astral projection guide for them chakras!
AstralPhreak

Return to Projection Experiences