A cool little talk.

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

A cool little talk.

Postby astralzombie » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:49 pm

I had a short but very interesting conversation with the being that has always been what I considered my guide, Sarak. We haven't had much contact lately because he doesn't bother to deal with me when I'm in my "moods" as he called it. I walk out have the time ticked off anyways when we do meet.

It was cool because it reminded me of the times that Robert Monroe would speak about when he was talking to the advanced beings as the conversations are always very insightful.

In it, he told me that I have been too stressed lately and that I have spent too many todays wishing for them to be yesterdays. His words not mine but accurate.

Like I said, it was short and not very earth rattling with any revelations but cool none the less.
astralzombie

A cool little talk.

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: A cool little talk.

Postby Jettins » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:35 pm

The short revelations are sometimes the most profound. Can you add a bit more on the setting of the conversation.

Thanks.
Jettins

Re: A cool little talk.

Postby astralzombie » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:58 pm

I went to sleep a couple night ago with no intentions of having an OOBE. I woke up and got a drink of water then laid back down.

Before I knew it, I was phasing. I rolled over once to stop it but it happened anyway. So what the heck, I thought.

Anyways, I first noticed that I was in a dark room with some Chinese men but I couldn't understand what they were saying. A nice old man then stood up and told me in English that I was in the wrong room and that I needed to go across the hall. I don't know why but I really think that it was an opium den. :lol:

As soon as I opened the door to leave, I noticed that there was only the black void in front of me. I walked into it and instantly heard Sarak tell me to take a seat. As soon as he said that, the lights came on and and I was in his home. I have been there before a few times and I have actually met his wife on a couple of occasions but she was not present.

I've explained this before but I'll go ahead and bore you guys again with some details. Sarak first appeared to me as a female angel when I had my Christian beliefs but once I no longer need that as a comfort he dropped that appearance and showed me his "real" form. I wouldn't say that it is his real form but it is the form that he is most happy to be in. He looks like a humpty-dumpty troll but is not ugly at all, Just funny looking.

People like to point to this deception as proof that he is bad but I understand the reasoning behind this. He approached me in a way that would be less threatening and would make me comfortable but not to make me drop my guard in anyway. He has never told me anything that could be interpreted as bad advice in any way, shape, or form.

It took me several years before he made himself known even though I have always sensed his presence during meditation. A few times he has spoken to me in that state but only gave encouraging advice and no earth shaking revelations..

Anyways the conversation occurred there. He said that he arranged for me to see him because he knew how stressed I had been over some family issues. Nothing big but I was turning down work and not going out much. He just didn't want me to get in to any kind of a long term funk which happens occasionally. That's about it really.

Oh, he did offer me something to eat but the dinner fare did not look appetizing. :D
astralzombie

Return to Projection Experiences