A conversation with Michael Beloved

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Jettins » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Topics include Astral Projection, physical death, the astral body, re-incarnation, Akashic records, meditation and more

Interviewed by Jettins
Mp3 Download: http://www.astralvoid.com/extras/michael.interview.by.jettins.mp3

Michael beloved: http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Beloved/e/B002PJ2ZMA
Last edited by Jettins on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jettins

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: A conversation with Michael Beloved

Postby Jettins » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Fairyana wrote:Located @http://www.astralvoid.com/astral-projection/conversation-with-michael-beloved-t681.html#p3085
Great conversation! Two things stuck in my mind. The first was about atheists. I agree with what was said, but also I believe what they find in afterlife can vary tremendously with each person, or with each atheist. For instance, if their consciousness is at a good point, and they simply don't believe in God and don't think much of afterlife as a possibility or non possibility, then they will just go where they are compatible with, according to what they've done in life, as Michael Beloved puts it. But if someone has their mind completely set that the afterlife is non existent, that there is nothing at all, at the point of transition, I think there is a risk, a probability (though I'm not sure if small of not) of creating a reality in which they will find themselves in this vacuum, or perhaps a void, because that's what their consciousness created for them. Not that this condition is permanent though. So it seems to me that they end up with what their consciousness is creating for them and where their consciousness is compatible with. Also, I found it really interesting that he thinks it's possible for spirits to reincarnate into animals and vice-versa. Spiritism says this doesn't happen since it is said, through logical reasoning, that spirits only evolve, they don't go backwards. But the argument that spirits can also go backwards is also very logical. So now I really don't know what to believe... I guess I'll keep an open mind about this for now and accept that both are plausible.

I would agree. I think the void could be a temporary place someone who is a non-believer of the spiritual realities might experience. It has been stated by some of those who have tried to commit suicide and failed. The thing about the void or "no-reality" is that a new reality or a "something else" always emerges into being. During my own experiences in the astral voids, a new visual dimension always ends up emerging into being. Experiencing reality as we know it seems to be embedded in the human psyche. This doesn't speak of the conditions or as to how and what we might experience at first, but it does reassure me that limbo, voids or a state of apparent non-existence is only temporary even for the hardcore atheist.

After this initial shock of whichever length, I think Michael’s comment that the atheist would experience existence based on their social accomplishments is accurate. However, before this is achieved, each person would have to transition into the compatible dimension on their own, or by their own merits. This means that they might have to undergo a process of psychological adjustment, which can be very difficult for some if their paradigm needs to be shattered in the process. This is why I singled out atheists in my question, but it can happen to anyone. While these adjustments happen unawareness, confusions, fear, denial can result, creating a hell within. This is the point I was trying to make with Michael, but I was unable to be clear.

Thanks!
Last edited by Jettins on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jettins

Postby Jettins » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Michael Beloved wrote:
Fairyana wrote:I found it really interesting that he thinks it's possible for spirits to reincarnate into animals and vice-versa. Spiritism says this doesn't happen since it is said, through logical reasoning, that spirits only evolve, they don't go backwards. But the argument that spirits can also go backwards is also very logical. So now I really don't know what to believe... I guess I'll keep an open mind about this for now and accept that both are plausible.

Michael Beloved wrote:

I am not speaking about spirits as an abstract principle as something other than myself. I can take an animal body. I can adjust to that and just as I am governing the actions of a human body, I can govern the actions of a lower animal form, or an insect form, or a fish form.

I am not the body but I am the observing consciousness which supervises the body and I can do the supervision in any of the bodies, if somehow I were to find myself as an embryo of any other form, just as recently within the past 60+ years I found myself in the human form as a human fetus.

I am not discussing about animal spirits. I am speaking about my own possibility. The animal body would have less of certain facilities and more of others. This is not a wait and see affair. Right now I can detach myself from the machinery which is this body, the biological machinery and I can see that I can use a lower animal form, which is another slightly different type of biological machine.
Jettins

Postby Szaxx » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:30 am

For a total newcomer to the void the initial expectation of nothing has been proved incorrect. Their thoughts would manifest in a way familiar to them and would develop into a concious continuation of self. A very confusing and perplexing situation would result and then fear would take hold of the presented state.
Interesting thought.
As far as evolving, respecting lower life forms. Who makes the decision of hierarchy?
There's plenty of conditioned humans that would learn lots from being in an animal form. The ego eccentric types mostly apply in this comment. You can't communicate anything but values. Intergrated social requirements and limitations of supply from a finite source go way over their understanding. The need greed will terminate them eventually. An animal has a completely opposite lifestyle.
If you work with the supplier of your requirements you'll survive. If you poison the water because you dont like its colour the answer is rhetorical.
Szaxx

Postby Fresco » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 pm

I really dont understand how people can be atheists. Its mind-boggling to me
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:08 pm

I used to think I was an atheist... but now I don't know.

I know there is no god. This much is clear to me. No higher intelligence as such.
I do believe that *WE* are each shared creators in this physical reality. So WE are the highest powers here.

What does that make me? It's not agnostic... and it's not atheist, unless being atheist is specifically saying "there is no god".
But while I don't believe a god exists, I do believe that WE are creators. So each of us is god.

I think I just went in a circle there. LOL
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Fresco » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Xanth wrote:I used to think I was an atheist... but now I don't know.

I know there is no god. This much is clear to me. No higher intelligence as such.
I do believe that *WE* are each shared creators in this physical reality. So WE are the highest powers here.

What does that make me? It's not agnostic... and it's not atheist, unless being atheist is specifically saying "there is no god".
But while I don't believe a god exists, I do believe that WE are creators. So each of us is god.

I think I just went in a circle there. LOL

You're contradicting yourself a bit, but I think you're on the right path there. I also dont believe in some old bearded God who sits in heaven overlooking the universe.

But the human body is so incredibly complicated, it had to IMO be created by someone (or something) supremely intelligent. I dont buy the theory that evolution just happened by chance, and the cells that eventually made the human body blindly structured themselves like LEGO blocks. Thats just too much of a stretch for me
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Fresco wrote:You're contradicting yourself a bit, but I think you're on the right path there. I also dont believe in some old bearded God who sits in heaven overlooking the universe.

So you can understand why I'm confused about what I am regarding other people's religious labels. I'd actually go as far as saying the common religious labels:
a. don't matter to me in the slightest
and
b. simply can't be applied to me

But the human body is so incredibly complicated, it had to IMO be created by someone (or something) supremely intelligent. I dont buy the theory that evolution just happened by chance, and the cells that eventually made the human body blindly structured themselves like LEGO blocks. Thats just too much of a stretch for me

Well that's the thing...
I don't see anything that we "see" as objectively existing.

So... my confusion remains. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Fresco » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Xanth wrote:So you can understand why I'm confused about what I am regarding other people's religious labels. I'd actually go as far as saying the common religious labels:
a. don't matter to me in the slightest
and
b. simply can't be applied to me

This is why I think religion is a waste of time also

Xanth wrote:Well that's the thing...
I don't see anything that we "see" as objectively existing.

So... my confusion remains. :)

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. You mean the universe is just a hologram, and what we see isnt real??
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Fresco wrote:I don't understand what you're trying to say here. You mean the universe is just a hologram, and what we see isnt real??

Not that it matters in the slightest of how I think this reality (or any reality) exists...
But, I think the best description is what Tom says, "It's all just data".

Think about how a computer game works...
What you see on the screen is simply a representation of the data at any given moment running through the game.
The game world doesn't objectively exist within the computer... you're just seeing a visual representation of the data.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Fresco » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Xanth wrote:
Fresco wrote:I don't understand what you're trying to say here. You mean the universe is just a hologram, and what we see isnt real??

Not that it matters in the slightest of how I think this reality (or any reality) exists...
But, I think the best description is what Tom says, "It's all just data".

Think about how a computer game works...
What you see on the screen is simply a representation of the data at any given moment running through the game.
The game world doesn't objectively exist within the computer... you're just seeing a visual representation of the data

Ah yes, but the software for that computer game was developed by a superior intelligence (AKA a software programmer), was it not?!
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Or it evolved.

We'll never know. :-)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Fresco » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Never say never ;)
Fresco