4th dimension? 5th dimension? Etc?

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Xanth » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:35 am

I'm curious... what's everyone's take on those labels?

Are they synonyms for other labels? Are they their own labels?
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: 4th dimension? 5th dimension? Etc?

Postby wstein » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:39 pm

They are misleading ways to label specific places beyond the usual space-time continuum. I think its meant to convey ascension or transcension like somehow we grow by gaining physical dimensions. So in a sense they are unique labels to actual places but not actually related to additional dimensions.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:36 pm

hmmm. not sure. i think there are physical places outside our 'universe' that exist with different 'laws of nature'. probably astral places too beyond the Kepple talk of 4 Focuses.
Taoistguy

Postby Xanth » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Taoistguy wrote:hmmm. not sure. i think there are physical places outside our 'universe' that exist with different 'laws of nature'. probably astral places too beyond the Kepple talk of 4 Focuses.

Well, all realities are "physical" while you're experiencing them.

Which is actually what lead me to an idea that, perhaps, what Frank was experiencing which he labeled as "Focus 4", was simply just a reality where consciousness doesn't have "form". A reality where "energy" doesn't form to create "matter". Just a thought. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:56 am

Xanth wrote:
Taoistguy wrote:hmmm. not sure. i think there are physical places outside our 'universe' that exist with different 'laws of nature'. probably astral places too beyond the Kepple talk of 4 Focuses.

Well, all realities are "physical" while you're experiencing them.

Which is actually what lead me to an idea that, perhaps, what Frank was experiencing which he labeled as "Focus 4", was simply just a reality where consciousness doesn't have "form". A reality where "energy" doesn't form to create "matter". Just a thought. :)

The environments of no form are just as real as many others with form. They offer an experience from within, imagine being in a pitch black silent room with your tactile senses removed. Nothing physical exists, you are with your inner self and the emotional side of you is greatly enhanced. Hard to explain, this type of experience is one where you're so aware of a new existance beyond the physical it draws you in where you really want to stay.
Utopia, formless and so far away from waking reality.
Szaxx

Postby wstein » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Xanth wrote: Well, all realities are "physical" while you're experiencing them.
Most definitely not.There are many many 'places' that lack any substance (includes but not limited to matter and energy). They are conceptual in nature, products of consciousness, or simply unmanifest possibilities. Yet, they still can be explored with advanced OBE techniques.
sin nada
wstein

Postby Xanth » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:05 pm

wstein wrote:
Xanth wrote: Well, all realities are "physical" while you're experiencing them.
Most definitely not.There are many many 'places' that lack any substance (includes but not limited to matter and energy). They are conceptual in nature, products of consciousness, or simply unmanifest possibilities. Yet, they still can be explored with advanced OBE techniques.

You, sir, take things waaaaaaay too literally. LoL :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions