Kepple on aliens

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Kepple on aliens

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:57 am

I've been reading through Frank Kepple'a writings again and ver interested in what he has to say about aliens in Focus 1. He mentions about a planet in a Focus 1 of another universe, but does he ever imply we are the only species in Focus 1 of our universe?
Taoistguy

Kepple on aliens

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Kepple on aliens

Postby Xanth » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:19 am

Taoistguy wrote:I've been reading through Frank Kepple'a writings again and ver interested in what he has to say about aliens in Focus 1. He mentions about a planet in a Focus 1 of another universe, but does he ever imply we are the only species in Focus 1 of our universe?

I honestly don't remember.
However, *I* get the feeling that, if you put all the math aside that says that we're not alone in this reality... I get a strange feeling that this particular reality and all we see in it, is just ours. Call it a hunch.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Majic » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:37 am

I think we could be it, how sad is that or how good is that.

Could be more about what we are able to see that what might exist beyond our limits of perception
Majic

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Xanth wrote:
Taoistguy wrote:I've been reading through Frank Kepple'a writings again and ver interested in what he has to say about aliens in Focus 1. He mentions about a planet in a Focus 1 of another universe, but does he ever imply we are the only species in Focus 1 of our universe?

However, *I* get the feeling that, if you put all the math aside that says that we're not alone in this reality... I get a strange feeling that this particular reality and all we see in it, is just ours. Call it a hunch.

my gut feeling too. given the nature of all these Focuses, physical aliens pale in insignificance.
Taoistguy

Postby Xanth » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Taoistguy wrote:
Xanth wrote:

my gut feeling too. given the nature of all these Focuses, physical aliens pale in insignificance.

Remember, don't get too hung up on the models. A model of something doesn't equal what that something really is. In other words, the model != reality.
Models are just a means for us to "attempt" to try to describe something to someone else... because we can't directly share experiences.

IF we could directly share experiences, then we wouldn't need things like "models" or "metaphors".
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions