2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2

If you would like to keep a journal, simply start a new thread and keep it updated! Handy for dream journals or any other kind of non-physical journal you wish to keep and share.

Postby sunshaker » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:05 pm

I had to have it somewhere :) , it is part of who i am now, To me it allows me to see every potential,

Within are answers to questions that have "not yet" even been thought.

There is nothing i have yet came across ,that i cannot find a place for within.

I use these words losely, universes, electrons, dimensions, elements, they are just a means to an end,

It allows me to make "sense" of the world i now find myself living in. It allows me to understand "our travels", it allows me to to step outside the "box" and see "EVERYTHING" with a gaze.

I do not think i could real "explain" what i see within, but hopefully over time i can share a few thoughts.

THE TRUTH IS SIMPLE.

I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED OUR UNIVERSE TO BE EXPANDING INTO LOWER DIMENSIONAL SPACE, THIS EXPLAINNED EVERYTHING FROM DARK MATTER TO BLACK HOLES AND THE FORMATION OF ALL WE SEE AND DO NOT YET SEE.

THIS STILL LEFT ME PUZZLEING OVER WHAT THIS LOWER DIMENSIONAL SPACE WAS,

I REALISED THE ANSWER MUST SOME HOW LAY WITHIN THE ELEMENTS/NOBLE GASES, SO I SET ABOUT EXTENDING THE PERIODIC TABLE AND EVERYTHING BECAME CLEAR TO ME

LINK TO TABLES .http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress. ... d11111.xls

I NOW BELIEVE OUR UNIVERSE IS AN ELECTRON EXPANDING OUT TOWARDS THE NEXT SHELL,

YOU WILL SEE I HAVE EXTENDED THE TABLE TO 172 ELEMENTS/ 12 NOBLE GASES, but i can extend the table to fractal infinity.

I NAMED THE TWELVE NOBLE GAS EMERIUM, AND EVERYTHING EXPANDS WITHIN THIS ELEMENT AS I HAVE TRIED TO SHOW WITHIN THE TABLES, YOU WILL ALSO SEE HOW EMERIUM EXPANDS WITHIN EMERIUM.

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT I CAN THEN PUT TO “TABLES” TOGETHER, WHEN JOINNED THE OPPOSEING ELEMENTS REBALANCE THEMSELVES FORMING EMERIUM + 1HYDROGEN ( 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1) AS SHOWN AT ELEMENTS 167/172,

THIS ONE HYDROGEN CONTAINS EVERYTHING ON A FRACTAL LEVEL, WHICH IN TURN ANCHORS US TO THE NEXT DIMENSION,

EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE TO THE SPACE WE OCCUPY,

THERE ARE EXPANSIONS WITHIN EXPANSIONS

IT IS WHEN TWO TABLES JOIN THAT THE MAGIC HAPPENS, THINK OF EACH OPPOSING ELEMENTS AS WOUND UP ELASTIC BANDS THAT WHEN JOINNED TOGETHER SEEK A NEW BALANCE, CREATEING ENERGIES AND UNTOLD POTENTIALS.
sunshaker

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Return to Journals