14/Aug/2013: Kisses

A journal for member Sinera

Postby Sinera » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 am

This is from a few days ago. Of course, the newbie comment does not apply here, but I just copy it over from my other journal at AD.

#######################################
#######################################

In order to break the dry spell I took sth (after a long time of abstinence) out of my 'special purpose supplements' stock of Galantamine + Choline + Lecithin/VitB last night after 2 hours of sleep.

After falling asleep again it normally works reliably after only a few minutes to get me into "the state", so it was this time again. What happens with Galantamine-induced trance is hard to put in words, I'll try:

When it 'sets in' you feel a wave of numbness that almost "brutally" sweeps over you body, there's no vibrations, just a kind of feeling like you're suddenly wrapped numb in cotton wool. The onset can also come with a kind of cracking sound, accompanied also by a rush of energy. Then you know you've reached the state where you can after seconds easily just get up from your bed out-of-body or also - in my special case - grab a hand and communicate. I've become fairly intrepid in the course of my practice since 2009/10, but I would never recommend this to any total newbie, it can be very disturbing. So whoever is a beginner and reads this: DON'T DO THIS AT HOME! Try some of the many traditional methods of induction please.

So, then I was half-blind or in a darkened room, probably in bed of even my 'real' room this time, and stretched out my hand calling out for my Higher Self, as planned. I wanted to talk to Sinera, after having seen (been shown) her so many times I wanted to hear her voice and also get the basic data from her (year/place/name of/at birth).

It seems the first thing kinda worked. The second not (again).

I felt two hands I held - assuming it's my Higher Self - but only heard a faint voice. I told the voice to speak up because I did not hear her good enough. It was a female voice, maybe teenage or twen girl, sometimes with giggles in-between, but nice and also a little reticent or shy. I do not remember much of the 'conversation'. I might have asked specifically for the year of birth. When I heard her say a year I did not believe it. Simply for the fact that it was my own year of birth, but I might also have "misheard" it.

Frustrated again, I let go after a while as I did not receive any more understandable answers as her voice became even more faint through the "interference noise". Then it happened. I might have asked my HS again what all this was about? Then I felt kisses over my forehead, lots of them, repeatedly. As always in this state when in bed, it was 'physical', like the voices, the touches, it is always felt like physical.

During the kisses, I was still holding the 'invisible' hands on each of my own hand left and right. Then when the kisses stopped and I saw the hands that then let loose of my own hands and I saw them disappearing into the walls next to my bed. This sight couldn't have been better done in any ghost movie.

Since Galantamine trance is like a roller coaster ride, it was far from over and I had several exits after that, always starting out from my bed again, then mostly by flying through the window and then trying something. But as so often, it was useless stuff not worth being reported here.

What's really memorable for me is of course this:

Comments / Afterthoughts

A message of love? Probably.

Crazy stuff. 8-)
Sinera

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: 14/Aug/2013: Kisses

Postby Sinera » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:27 am

As replies by other users are not possible in personal Journals, I am adding this from a PM by Jettins:

Jettins wrote:The galantamine seems to amplify the effect of immersion into the trance state without losing awareness making it easier to become objectively aware during the onset on an out-of-body experience. It works very well for me, but I only use it about 2 or 3 times per year these days.

What got my attention was that you wrote about invisible hands and being kissed. I've had the exact same thing happen during projections where audible communication is somehow limited. It seems to me that the sense of touch is ever present, even when dimension aren't synchronized (in frequency one could say) or when an entity who is nearby wishes to communicate at a level outside our incoherent dream material, in other words, when they wish to limit involvement with our inner life. This particular state is useful because one can remain very objective and consciously aware without any of the distractions from dreams. Some beings look for you in such states, and if they wish, they may jump inside your dream or you may jump into theirs. Note that in this case I am using the word "dream" very loosely as it can be pretty much anything both of you are able to create or exist within.

I've also experienced the reverse. Sometimes I will be the entity with invisible hands assisting someone. Much can be gained when it is you that offers to help. You will be visible to yourself, but those you help, might not be able to see you. This is a technique that advance guides like to use to communicate when they have greater difficulty reaching us through our dreams (it is also a suggestible state, but this is another topic). Guides and advance beings may reach us if they go low enough in "frequency" or state (note that this is not how I express the different levels, but it's OK Just for quick reference). Your own higher self may communicate telepathically my means of an inner voice at any time, during any dimension. Astral leeches or parasitical entities may also use this particular state unfortunately. It is pretty much game on for any entity that may wish to approach. Keep your intentions high as you seem to be doing. Your higher-self and your guides will know when something requires their attention, they will be watching. I can tell you have a good heart.

You may post this into your journal if you feel that others may benefit from the information. I'm not able to reply to the journal thread.
Sinera

Return to Sinera's Journal