10/May/2013: The Grid

Postby Sinera » Sat May 11, 2013 3:11 pm

another copy from AD, the most recent

#######################################
original: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showth ... post120909
#######################################

10/May/2013
The Grid

There was more to this lucidventure but I cut it short. It's just to mention a known phenomenon I encountered for the first time in the astral and can put it on my list of 'haves' now.

I am in my garden and try to lift off from the ground. As many times before, 'astral gravity' holds me down and I can only fly until up to the houses' roof tops or a little higher. I then decide to fly horizontally over the city. I make it a little higher and am right under what seems to be a cloud cover.

I had the idea to test out if I can now get a little higher and indeed I make it into the clouds. Suddenly the vista changes dramatically. I see lines, pixels, some symbols all swirling around me. It does not last long, maybe about 2 seconds or so, and I dive down again into the astral realm. I did not try it a second time.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Are we all really living in The Matrix? Bodies and minds? Seems this way to me.

It was funny how it seemed like I emerged from under water for felt 2-3 seconds, saw the "real" world behind it all, and then dived down again into the simulation of my astral / lucid dreamscape. The "water" experience was pretty malleable and dream-like, that's why I assume that it was my own creational space within the astral, or a dream simulation set up for me?

In this space, there was - amongst other things - also a test where I helped a child who had a flat tyre on her bike. It was also a kind of healing situation supposedly. But due to the instability and malleability of the environment I assume it was a simulation as a training for the 'real thing'. It seems Besh and "Bibi", two of my helpers, are somehow waiting for me to become fit and help them with child retrievals.

And maybe this kind of "simulation" was not intended to be broken free from unexpectedly, even if only for a short moment. I might kind of 'tricked' the creators of this mini-matrix simulation space set up to test me. It seemed like a glitch in the matrix somehow, a crack to escape from the training space. When I dived back down (like going under water) everything was normal again, like before, which I find amazing.
Sinera

10/May/2013: The Grid

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Return to Sinera's Journal