I posted this in my last article I wrote where I focused on a couple posts from the Astral Pulse, but I thought that it’d be nice to get it down separately and with a bit more detail. So, what follows is my current Phasing method which has been giving me a lot of success as of late.
What I’ve been doing lately has been a slight combination of a few methods, rolled up into something that has been really easy for me to do. Doing this takes me, pretty quickly, through Focus 10 into Focus 12… my sticking point right now is the transition from Focus 12 to Focus 21.
Anyway, let’s get into what I do!
I’ll type up a quick overview, then go through each step in more detail.:
- Stretch your eyes out… close them really tightly for a few seconds. Do this a few times. Then rotate them around several times, making sure they’re completely stretched out… I’ll give them a good rub too.
- Close eyes, fixate upon a spot in the blackness directly in front of you and visualize something at the spot to help hold your focus there, I use a spinning vortex.
- Start your relaxation process.
- As you’re relaxing, move that spot you’re fixating on slowly upwards as high as you can comfortably go without straining your eyes.
- When your eyes have gone as upwards as they’ll go, you’ll hopefully also be fully relaxed at this point, you should be in Focus 10 at this point… to shift to Focus 12, begin the “Noticing” exercise.
- Should you begin to see floating, formless shapeless blobs in front where you’re fixated, this signifies you’re now in Focus 12.
- Keep “Noticing” the formless shapes floating around and eventually, without trying (just allow this next part to happen), you should find yourself engulfed within the 3D Blackness of Focus 21.
Ok, so let’s drop into more detail!
Lately, I’ve been listening to some hemi-sync MP3’s that I bought off the TMI webstore. Stuff like “Dreamseed”, “Touching Grace” and “Voyage to the Other Side”. Actually those are the only three I have, I cycle through them quite often.
The first thing I do is stretch out my eyes… this helps to relax them and allows them to stay closed easier. I’ll do this by closing them tight for a few seconds, then release. Do that a few times. Then rotate your eyes around in whatever direction you wish. But try to stretch them as far out in each direction as you can.
Now after my eyes are stretched out nicely (they should feel a lot more relaxed at this point), I close my eyes and fixate on a single point directly in front of me. I visualize a small spinning vortex at that point to draw my gaze into it. You can use whatever you want. I use this time to begin to relax my body… I used to have to use a progressive relaxation technique, but lately I’ve been able to bypass that and start moving directly into a fully relaxed state. So, if you can’t do this, feel free to use whatever method you want to achieve your relaxed state.
Now, throughout this relaxation phase, I’ll really slowly shift that point I’m fixated on upwards in small increments. This has two effects… first it locks the eyelids shut and secondly, for some reason it assists the action of phasing (perhaps it’s just me, but try it anyway). I find I have to find a new point to fixate upon which is slightly higher than the last one each time. Just remember to continue your fixation visualization each time (in my case, the spinning vortex).
Try to coincide your finished relaxed state with your eyes reaching as comfortably high as they’ll go. At this point, hopefully, you should be in Focus 10. You’ll know by the greatly reduced bodily sensations and a general sense of relax and calmness about you. I want to point out here that your body WILL NOT be asleep at this point… and really, it never will. You’ll simply be disassociating your focus from everything physical. I can put it this way… at this point, your focus will be roughly only 20% in the physical and 80% within the non-physical at this time.
From here, we’ll start Franks “Noticing” exercise. You’re going to continue fixating on the point that you’ve been using… and you’re going to just “notice” and passively observe what’s going on in your field of view. It’ll start with blackness, or you might, right away, start to see abstract shadows and areas within your field of view that will begin to shift and move around… keep “noticing” these things. The more you “notice” this stuff occurring in front of you, the deeper you’ll shift your focus into it and the more you’ll remove your focus from the physical. When this happens, you’ll roughly be 10% in the physical and 90% in the non-physical.
Now, there will come a point when you’ll feel a shift… and you might find yourself within a scene or some kind, or floating in what’s best described as a 3D Blackness. When this happens, try to remain passively observing… you’re now in Focus 21. Congrats, you’ve now phased your consciousness as close to 100% as you can go. You still might retain some sensations of the physical, but that’s normal. 🙂